Don't want to be here

Alex Mcpeak

Alex had just finshed unpacking his stuff and decided to take a walk to see the other houses. He left as it started to pour. 'lucky i got my jacket' he thought.

Makato walked down the empty road with no destination insight, he simply had to escape his uncle and the house. He had just walked out on a fight between his uncle and his aunt to be... Makato had heard a rumor about his aunt and he could not believe his uncle was marring her even knowing the dark secret. The rain was almost blinding but he did not care, He was looking at the road when he ran into someone in his way "Hey sorry I did not see you there!" Makato as he looked down and saw that it was a kid that he ran into.

Alex looked at the guy who he ran into. "no it was my fault" he said.

"Are you alright? what are you doing out here in the rain anyways?" Makato asked as he stood to his full hieght.

Alex shrugged. "i don't know" he said.

Makato was mad at his uncle and now was taking it out on this poor kid, Makato knew that yelling at the kid was not going to help him ease the anger but he need an outlet, but he could work it off later so he decided to try a new approach." What is your name kid?" Makato asked in a more friendlier tone . The boy seemed nice enough and maybe he could talk to some one else besides his family. The rain was letting up as it died down to a light mist.

Alex looked at him. "Alex Mcpeak" he said.

"Hi I am Makato Black, nice to meet." Makato siad as he reached his hand out shake the young man's hand.

Alex shook his hand then looked at him.

"So did you just move here or have you lived here and I am just now noticing?" Makato asked with a huge smile on his face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back