Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Cyan 💛
Wand
Curved 11 1/2 Inch Sturdy Vine Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
If Aion thought looking after one baby girl was hard, two were even more of a challenge. With his five month old sleeping a short distance away, he had Iris in his lap, jiggling the eighteen month old on his knee as he pretended with her that she was riding a horse. The magizooloist wasn’t sure what he’d say if Iris ever wanted to ride a real horse mind you, he knew the dangers the could be and he just wanted to keep his daughters safe. With the brunette giggling every time she went over a “jump” Aion kissed the top of her head, careful still to not be too loud as to wake Demi. Demi had been a quieter baby than Iris so far, which given everything was a blessing and meant that she spent most of her time sleeping. He cherished the moments he got with his girls for he missed them when he had to work. There were times when he’d have to leave for a few days, and while he carried their pictures on him at all times, and knew Cyan was more than capable of holding the fort, he still wanted more time with his family.

Cyan stormed through the door of the house, her face red in anger and frustration. “I am done. I am getting my baby factory removed!” She didn’t care if she woke any children, she was furious. “Another. What am I? Magical? I JUST got the last one out.” She finally made her way to where Aion was, plopping down with all the drama she could manage. “This is your fault too you smooth talking, Devil!” She said. “I don’t have the flu, Aion, I’m pregnant again.” Three times in around three or four years was too much. Cyan was going to explode at this rate.

Aions head snapped up when Cyan burst through the door. The first time she’d announced she was pregnant he’d gone somewhat numb, the second time he was a mess, he knew he needed to do more. The third however, no matter how red faced and angry his wife seemed to be, the mans face opened up to a massive grin as he began to chuckle at what had happened. While he knew it meant yet more time with Cyans cravings and a third poopy diaper to change, he had been open to the possibility of their family expanding more and so this was not as much of a shock as it had been in the past, plus now he felt like they’d come this far, of course they could take another.

He couldn’t imagine what Cyan was going through having been pregnant for more time than not since they’d graduated, but leaning back to wrap his arms round her waist he pulled her into a hug and began planting kisses on her cheek. “We’re going to have, so many, beautiful babies,” he was hugging her tightly, “I won’t lie, wouldn’t mind a bit of male company this time round if you can manage that,” he teased.

Cyan frowned at him the best she could as he grinned. Of course he was happy, he didn’t have to change shoe sizes, pants sizes, well everything sizes again. Besides that she never dyed her hair while pregnant so it was going to grow out and expose brown roots. However she grabbed hold of her heterochromic daughter and smushed the young one between she and her husband in a large hug. Somehow Demi was still asleep, thank goodness. “So help me god if this one comes out another girl I am going to turn into a Roman.” She said in dark humor. Of course she didn’t mean that. She loved her bouncing baby girls. “Guess we need another four letter name. And crib. And we have got to get more of those chocolate crocodiles yum!”

The idea of Cyan giving birth to yet another girl was exhausting. There were surely only so many dresses one man could buy for his daughters without going insane. “Well, I’ll let you pick, although if it is a boy I already may have a suggestion,” he admitted. Having a son was still on his mind, and he hadn’t ruled out the option. Of course if she vetoed his choice then so be it but it didn’t hurt to consider the options. “You’re gonna make me drive the forty minutes for more of those?” He raised his eyebrows, he could probably do that journey now with his eyes shut. The man turned to his daughter, “What’s mommy doing? Are you going to have another little sister to play with?” He hoped not. He’d be totally overrun.

Cyan considered it for a moment, wondering how many more names could exist out there. “Oh? I feel like you planned this then.” She teased. “What would you want for a boy?” She asked, looking at their giggling baby girl. She seemed so full of rambunctious emotions. “Besides if this one’s a girl, I say we will give it one more go. If there aren’t any boys after that then there is no hope.” She commented. “And yes, I will. If the baby demands it the baby gets it.” She said, gently touching her stomach, Iris balances on her knee. “How has Demi been today?” She asked, looking over at the small child.

Aion let out a shocked laugh. As if he’d planned for this. Didn’t she know by now that this wasn’t how that worked for them? “Ares,” he said softly. It was a name he’d nearly chosen for himself when he was a teenager migrating from his birth name, and he thought it would fit a little boy between them. “You have got to be kidding,” he shot his wife a look. Four baby girls in one house? “No, this should be our last. I don’t think I can handle a fourth girl Cyan,” while he loved his children more than anything, the idea of four girls running riot against him made the man feel like he was going to end up crazy, “You would owe me the biggest man cave,” he joked, somewhat seriously. At this rate though who knew how many they’d have. He glanced across the room, picking himself up off the couch and peering into the face of their current youngest. “She’s been asleep most of the day,” in reality that probably wasn’t a good thing or she’d be up all night. He bent down to lift the child out, cradling her in his arms as he returned to the others.

Cyan smiles. “I like the name. I hope it is a boy. Though can you imagine growing up with so many siblings?” Then an odd thought struck Cyan. “Neither of us had siblings...” she muttered. She worried briefly if she wouldn’t be able to relate for that reason. “Excuse me mister, you will have the wide outdoors!” She insisted. The brown eyed woman looked between the four, well she supposed five if she counted her bun in the oven. “We are going to have to convert my Salon area into another room when Iris and Demi are too old to share a room.” She thought. “Maybe we should have gotten a bigger house. Though I suppose we could have add ons.” She spoke absentmindedly, toying with the tufts curls on Iris’ head, lulling the child as she did. “I love out family, Aion.” The Zephyr woman spoke smiling.

Aion was delighted that Cyan agreed. Maybe one day Ares would be be a reality, for now though he was more than content with what they had. He couldn’t imagine his life being any different, and any of the issues they’d had when they were younger were meaningless now they were here. “I just realised that too. Maybe this is our way of making up for it,” he stroked the top of Demi’s blonde hair, she was going to grow up with more of his features than Iris for sure. He grinned when she mentioned the outdoors, which was true but that meant leaving the home. “We’ll get there. We always do,” it was true, and if it meant they needed an extension or a new house then they would figure that out too. “So do I,” he spoke across the children, smiling at the former hufflepuff. “Do you think we could leave the girls with my mom soon? I want to take you out,” he said. It had been a very long time since it was just the two of them, and he wanted to date the woman again before the pregnancy of another child took complete hold once more.

Cyan smiles gently, listening to Aion’s Baritone voice. Often she thought of their first meeting and how things had come so far. She was surely lucky. However her moment of content silence changed to a small narrowing of her eyes. “I suppose, but I’m not going in this time. I’ll fight her, two versus one.” She said with a laugh, kissing Aion on the cheek. “Now come on, let us adventure for chocodiles.”

Aion laughed when she said she wasn’t going in. His mom hadn’t been that bad, even though it was a little awkward at times. He propped Demi up in the corner of the couch, surrounded with cushions so she was neatly tucked in, before lifting Iris up and placing her beside her sister. “We will get you chocodiles,” he agreed, kissing his wife on the forehead, “we will get you anything you want,” he took her hands, pulling her into a standing production in front of him, before wrapping his arms round her and lifting her up. He had always been quite a bit taller than the multi coloured haired woman and that certainly had its benefits. “I love you,” he said between kisses, walking through the room and placing her down to sit on one of the tables. He had something else he wanted to show her, and to be honest, he didn’t want her to be angry but he certainly needed to let her know. “This came today,” one hand picked up a letter from the table, and he reopened it between them. “You remember Danielle?” He asked, hoping she was no longer a headache for the hufflepuff.

Cyan couldn’t help her giggling between kisses. “I love you too my big teddy bear.” She said, swinging her legs once sat on the table. Once he grabbed the male the doe eyed girl eagerly looked over it, only to have her smile turn to a frown. “Oh. Her.” She crossed her arms flossing over the invite. “Careful, she might try to leave her fiancé for you. After all, if I hadn’t been in the picture she would have tried to be all over you.” She said. “You want me to go with, Don’t you?” She asked.

There was a stage where Danielle had tried to be all over him, only Cyan was with Alessio and he hadn’t been interested. “You know that’s not true. Danielle is marrying someone I haven’t even heard of, but last year when she was talking about him I’m quite sure she’s as infatuated with him as I am with you, and besides, nothing and no one can come between us,” he told Cyan that a million times but he knew it was important to stress it. “Of course I do. I’m not me without you,” he said, kissing her gently on the nose.

Last year. Cyan looked st Aion. “You didn’t mention her last year?” She asked. Maybe it was because it was unimportant, but Cyan was young, and often insecure when it came to feeling like a secret was being kept. It wasn’t as if she could be blamed, she worked on herself as much as she could, but her father had left damage that couldn’t be reversed so easily. “Fine but all of babies are coming with. And I will feed them in public. And I will not hush them.” She said stubbornly.”And I get a new dress!” She added quickly. “So I can look prettier than her.”

Aion knew instantly that it wouldn’t help that he hadn’t mentioned their meeting until now, “We ran into each other when we came back to New Zealand. She was telling me about her boyfriend and I was telling her about us,” he said truthfully. It had been refreshing to see how far she’d changed really. He smiled, “Look, we’ll figure it out, I’ll speak to her. No matter what though you will always be the prettiest person in the world.” His said, eyes looking deep into hers. Sometimes it pained him that she didn’t believe it, and he only wished she could see what he did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back