Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
(Tilly)
Wand
Vine Wand, 11 ¼ in, Acromantula Web Core
Open after @Estella Fuentes

Seraphina enjoyed her outside alone time, away from all the other meatheads in the castle. There were very few she cared about, but even then, it seemed better to just distance herself from all of them. She found a seat on a lump coming out of the ground and stared at the other children playing around her. Seraphina wasn't sure what part of life she was in - the playing part or having to be a teenager and grow up. Either way, she hated standards and decided to just sit outside and breathe in some nice fresh air.

OOC: sorry this has taken me a bit to get to!!

It was quite a sunny day outside and Estella wanted to go outside with the crowd and soak in the sun. After all, it was heading into Autumn soon which meant the nice warm days would soon be over. The great lawn was busy, and there were a lot of younger students playing around on the grass, but Estella looked around to try and find some people around her own age to hang out with. She was looking for her friends mostly, scanning the area until she found someone from her year group. She hadn't really spoken to Seraphina before, and wasn't really sure what to think of her, but thought she might as well talk to her now since no one else was around. She ran down the hill a little bit, before she tripped over a ball that was in her way. Annoyed, Estella stood up from the ground and flicked her hair behind her shoulder. "Oh, great..." she said more so to herself as she fixed her hair which had all fallen out of place. She had just washed it, and now there was grass all through it. She sat down near Seraphina, picking the grass out. "Is that your ball?" she asked her, wondering who would just leave a random ball there.

ooc: you're fine :r

Seraphina was minding her own business before one of her classmates came down next to her. She made a face, more to herself but still in the realm of Estella seeing it, and looked out over the lawn. "Do I look like a ball person?" she scoffed, feeling a tad frustrated that she was always so abrasive the first time she interacted with someone. It was something she was trying to be better at but was failing miserabley. "I mean... no, it's not mine. Probably one of those lugheads out there." That was a little better.

Estella quickly shook her head at Seraphina's question. "No, of course not. Sorry." she said, feeling a little bad but also feeling like the Gryffindor could have worded it a little differently. Despite that, she knew Seraphina didn't have much time to think of a response, and so Estella smiled slightly as the girl reworded it, glad that she had done so. She chuckled as she called them lugheads. "Yeah, I've never been able to understand why people think ball games are fun. Small things amuse small minds I guess." Estella had never been one for sports, especially Quidditch where people played high up in the sky, however she knew there were a lot of muggle games that could be played and they were probably a lot of fun. "Do you play much sports?"

Seraphina was a little surprised by Estella. Did her thought that some sports were for small minds mean she thought highly of herself. The Gryffindor had already been down that road for a few people, and she wasn't necessarily interested in it again. At the same time, Seraphina thought rather highly of herself in some respects... most of the time not. "I've never really been much of a team person," she said matter-of-factly to Estella. It well pretty well-known Seraphina lived her life at Hogwarts solo with a few exceptions, and she rather liked it that way. "Are you on the Quidditch team or something?"

As Seraphina said she wasn't much of a team person, Essie nodded in agreement. "Oh, I agree. I love my friends and everything, but I would hate to play a team sport with them. I'd much prefer to have sleepovers and do each other's hair and find nice outfits for them." she explained. It was one of the reasons why she loved Hogwarts so much - because everyday was a sleepover with her friends. At Seraphina's question, Estella quickly shook her head. "Definitely not. No offence if you are or anything." Quidditch just seemed much too hard, and admittedly Estella thought a lot of them were jocks, despite still supporting her friend Tilly who was part of the Hufflepuff team. The quidditch lifestyle just didn't attract Estella at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back