Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Swishy Applewood Wand with Kelpie Hair Core
Caleb felt fairly confident he had gotten all he could out of the castle. He had spent almost all of his free time trying to find overlooked places that could be useful to him eventually. But he and come to the concussion that if there were secrets he hadn't uncovered yet he wasn't sure he wanted to find them. Usually the harder you had to look for something the less it was worth it in the end, at least from his experience. But Caleb hadn't explored everything yet, the grounds were pretty much unknown while his focus had been elsewhere. He was determined to make up for lost time before the year was over and the first place he wanted to check out was the cliffs. He watched his step carefully as he walked over the rocky surface and couldn't get over the view. He caught a glimpse of it when he had to go up into the towers for lessons but it all looked so different up close.

Jules had found Cliffs as one of the most calming places in the school and she didn't like calm places, at least not until this moment. She had heard a lot that people came here to cry or just to get rid of negative emotions but she didn't have any, she just had a lot of free time. And if she was used to spending time here alone, she was relieved that there was someone else and what was even more important, he was her age, she didn't have to feel freaked out because there were older people. "Hey, looking for a place to cry after a broken heart in the future or just bored?" Jules never bothered to keep herself on borders, so she immediately let out a light joke as trying to understand how deep were waters and if he was easily offended or not.

Zachariah had accidentally lost Kaiba. Well he wasn't going to blame himself because he had told his sister to keep the furball. The last place he remembered seeing it was near the lake so he had been hunting around the area. That's when he came across Julia and someone else. "Hey Jay." Zachariah greeted. "Have either of you send a lost cat?" He asked half heartedly.

Caleb inched closer to the edge of the cliff, taking his time and not wanting to get too close. He was lost in concentration and flinched when he heard another voice. He quickly took a few steps backward and turned to see a girl from his year. “Mostly bored.” he said with a laugh, his heart still racing after his scare. “But I guess this place is as good as any to have a good cry.” he added with a thoughtful look. “Except when people sneak up on you.” he said with another laugh. Caleb had come out here to explore by himself and was surprised when yet kid seemed to pop out of the rocks. “A cat?” he asked and looked at the other boy curiously. Caleb hadn't seen much of anything when it came to animals out here but he was curious. “What kind of cat?”

Jules got scared when he flinched back and jumped up on the place. But let out an excited giggle when understood what happened. "Hey! I got scared too, but yeah, it probably isn't the best decision to sneak up while being there," she looked at the cliffs unsurely and then with a laugh looked back at the Slytherin. She just opened her mouth to say something as she heard a very well known voice and with a smile turned to Zeke. "You lost Kaiba?" She looked at him with her "are you serious?" look but then chuckled. "Oh yeah, hey Zeke!" And she got lower to the ground to see if the little creature was anywhere near. "He is black," she answered to the Slytherin and then looked up at the Ravenclaw. "How did you even lose him?" she was confused by that even if she perfectly knew that she would her own twin brother's pygmey puff faster than she got him.

Zachariah rolled his eyes at Julia before turning to the boy. "Why would you want to cry at the edge of a cliff?" Zachariah frowned. He thought a lot of things were pointless and that included crying. Why someone would do that at a cliff made no sense. He turned back to Julia giving her a shrug. "I'm not the one to blame for Kaiba going missing. I told my sister that I didn't want to look after her stupid cat. She just ran off. Something about being late." Zachariah defended himself. Thinking back to the other boy's question he wanted to add something else but thought it better not to. Instead, he pushed the thought of looking with Julia aside and turned to the boy, hand outstretched. "I'm Zachariah by the way." He introduced himself.

Caleb watched the two other kids talk about the apparently missing cat. He was grateful he left his rat safe in his dorm room. The last thing he wanted to be worried about up here was his pet getting loose. He thought Kaiba was an interesting name for a cat but he could confirm now that he hadn’t seen any black cats around. Caleb looked at the boy and smirked. “Less of an audience. Not a lot of privacy with a castle full of schoolmates.” he pointed out. “But I guess this isn’t much better.” he added under his breath before the other boy, Zachariah apparently, started to say something about his sister. “I’m Caleb.” he offered with a small wave and looked towards the girl. “And you are?” he asked since the other two seemed to know each other already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back