Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Snapped
Tamalia was wrapped up in her cloak. It was quite cold despite the month. It was not completely dark, but it was about to so before it turned she decided she would find her Gryffindor tie. A few days beforehand she was walking around and dropped it. Tamalia had removed it because it was choking her, but now she wanted it back. Tamalia was not scared, she had her Bat with her. Starshine would screech if danger came, well Tamalia hoped she would.

Climbing over several roots. Sliding down huge rocks and squeezing through trees Tamalia finally came to the area of the forest that she had lost her tie in. Many students came this way but Tamalia rarely saw them. A few times Tamalia nearly tripped over, but kept her balance, though Starshine did not like being thrown off her shoulder. “Tie tie where is my tie…” Tamalia mubled scanning the ground while on her knees.

OOCOut of Character:
Not the best start in the world but dont judge me :r

Justin walked through the Forbidden Forest, and headed straight for a place where he hoped there would be nobody there to bother him. But knowing his own luck lately, there would be somebody there. Justin sighed when he looked over and saw somebody was moving in front of him, it wasn't quite dark enough for Justin to not be able to see quite yet. Justin walked over to them, and just wanted to know who she was at the moment. "Why hello there, what brings you out there at this time?" Justin asked, not wasting any time in getting to the point. He wanted to know some things, and top of the list was who was she.

Tamalia looked up at a boy who was plainly older than herself. Standing up and brushing off her knees she looked at the boy. “I am looking for my tie.” She explained. “I dropped it somewhere around here and now I can’t find it.” She continued looking around her with her arms folded across her chest. How was she going to find a tie in here? Even if it was bright colours, it could be quite dirty by now and could be under anything. “It is a Gryffindor tie if you feel up to helping me look for it.” Tamalia added as she continued to scan the forest for anything that could possibly be a tie of some sort. “I am Tamalia.” Tamalia said turning around and holding out her hand. “And you are?”

Justin looked up, and straight at the girl the second she mentioned her name. He had heard the name Tamalia before, and it hadn't been in a good way. Justin couldn't remember what she had done, though. Justin sighed, he knew it was important and he didn't like forgetting things that were important because then he couldn't act on them .. she might need to pay for what she had done. Justin pushed it aside for now, he would remember it later if it was something that he needed to know. "I am Justin, and I guess I would be able to help you find your tie. Though I don't know why you would want to wear a tie, they're horrible things." Justin said, sighing deeply. He had never wore a tie in his life.

Tamalia laughed slightly. “I take it you hate them then?” She confirmed. “Just so you know I happen to like ties.” Tamalia told him. Looking up to see Starshine, her common bat, flying around, screeching and she did so. Starshine was here to help Tamalia too. Tamalia had trained Starshine very well and was quite proud of her. “So why are you out here? Looking for something also or just for something to do.” She asked turning around and continuing to search for her mysterious tie that had gone walk abouts. Tamalia hated losing her things, especially things she needed for school, it was horrible and so annoying, she would spend days thinking about it and rarely got anything done while she was thinking about a lost object, maybe this boy could help her also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back