Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curved 14" Flexible Spruce Wand with Vampire Blood Core
Open After. Yellow rose for @Harley Tsuji
Vader was almost certain that he'd given someone with the exact same surname a rose earlier in the day. In any case the gryffindor had taken a small detour to the kitchens to refill his coffee to get him through the rest of this and the Accio work he had after when he'd been told that she had last been in the library. The teen had gone to the library and told that she'd just left, was heading back to the gryffindor dorm, he'd followed closely spotting possible the girl he wanted, "Excuse me, are you Harley Tsuji?" he called out catching up to her, taking the steps two at a time, holding the camera lightly so that it wouldn't fall, the flower crown was firmly within his hair, it wouldn't budge. He hoped that she would stop or tell him if he needed to head further up. This was quite tiring, Vader was glad he had another coffee, and would need to make sure that next year he slept before the rose giving. "I have a rose for her,"

Harley was loving all the rose deliveries going on today, and couldn't help being impressed with her friend for running something so big. It was kind of a bummer that most people she knew were busy all day, but Harley was making the most of the time. She had picked up a couple of transfiguration books from the library that could be useful for their plans, and was planning to skim through them in the afternoon. As she headed upstairs, it struck Harley that this might be the first time she'd ever visited the library since arriving at Hogwarts. She really was maturing. She was puled out of her thoughts by her own name, slowing to a stop as she smiled at the boy who'd approached. "Hey, that's me!" She said brightly, pleased he'd reached her before she made it to the dorm.

Vader was glad when the girl stopped and confirmed to him that it was who he was looking for. He finished closing the distance between them so he stood directly in front of her and reached into his basket and pulled out a yellow rose with the note that went along with it. He held it out to the girl and gave a little smile as he did so. "This rose and note is for you,"
Harley,
Let’s never fight again! I love you so much! I can’t wait for operation spawnstorm with you and Hayley :D Have a great valentine’s day together!

Harley grinned as she accepted the rose from the boy, quickly opening the note even though the colour made it clear who this was from. She smiled warmly as she read the message, relieved once again that she was no longer fighting with Rose. Harley didn't have a ton of close friends in her life, and the ones she had were important to her beyond anything. Grinning, she closed the note and reached over, ruffling the hair of the delivery boy roughly. "Thanks, champ."

Vader couldn't help the very small duck away from the girl's hand as it reached to ruff his hair. He didn't duck enough away to stop it, but, seemed to tense under the touch, his eyes glued to the ground between them. When she had finished, he adjusted the flower crown and the strands of blonde hair before looking back at the girl, "Could I take a picture of you and your rose?" Vader asked a little nervously, "You can collect the picture from accio in a few days?"

Harley had expected the delivery to be over and already gotten distracted thinking about finding Rose. She looked back at the boy in surprise, then grinned. "Sure thing!" She said brightly, holding the rose up. "Should I do a cool pose or something?" She thought a moment, then held the rose out to the side, striking what she was fairly sure was a very cool swordfighting pose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back