Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Jaden West and Rubie could RP? She is really friendly and fun. She's a bit of a flirt, and when in the mood, can be mischevious. Depending on how they go they could be friends or best friends?

Okay but I have to sort her first ^_^

I can offer Imogen Day for Victor Crimson, For a friend.

Imogen's really nice and friendly to everyone, she's hard working and reads a lot but loves to help others.

Okay :) And Immy reminded me, I have Emi (second year, hufflepuff) who could be a friend for Victor as well. And Sam Moore (second year, ravenclaw) as well. Emi's a bit of a prankster, but shes lots of fun. Sam is a nice guy, kind of an all rounder, and is coming out of his shell more, and can be some fun.

I could rp with Hadan. I've sent a pm to the admins to make Bas a beauxbatons student. He'll be a 5th year if it goes through.

Victor&Jaden: Course we may have to wait till the new school year start or we can meet at Hogwarts express ^_^, I haven't rp their in a long time, I may just post there for the both of them.

Hadan: He can rp with you Sebastian, can be friends?

Btw, I started a rp at the New Zealand express for Jaden, and may start one for Victor not sure, just tryna catch up to all my rps :p

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back