Doing something, anything.

"Well if you say so!" Kat said not at all convinced, but decided to drop the subject, for the moment anyways. She continued to make her 'twin' snow witch, hoping that she really looked nothing like that in real life. Kat giggled to herself and then looked at her friends and said, "Hey guys, do you think this snow makes me look fat," pointing to the snow version of herself and laughing.

"Gosh Kat! No!" Rhyspa said between giggles. "If anything you look voluptuous!" She took a few steps back, putting her hand upon her chin and combed through her imaginary beard, "Does mine look man-ish?"

"I don't think it does." KAiley said as she stood back and laughed. "Does mine look badly proportioned?" Kailey asked laughing at it

Kat was laughing hysterically by now. "Wow nothing like building a few snowmen to make us all feel insecure about ourselves!" she said sarcastically.

Rhyspa laughed, "Right. Thats the last thing teenage girls should be." She picked up a stick and started shaping the face to look like hers.

Kailey was putting the finishing touches on hers when the head fell off. She laughed "That really looks like me doesnt it?" She joked while looking at her now headless snowman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back