Dodging Bludgers

Briar saw Madlyn running over to her. and even though she was babbleingbludgers she felt her stomach jump when the girl fell over. she seemed to go down pretty hard. "are you okay" she shouted across the pitch. hopeing that her friend hadn't hurt herself. realising her attention had been distracted from the balls for a moment too long. one of them hit her in the shoulder the same one as before. this time she knew that it was more than a bruise as moving her wand arm was near impossible, without a tell tale sign of pain. thankfully madlyn had gotten up and dealt with the second bludger. "thanks, are you okay? you seemed to go gown pretty hard out there" she said walking over to her friend. "Maybe later, i may not be as strong as you but i can put ip for this bumb for a while longer, as first I have to sort something out here" she said realising that the balls hadn't been doing that earlier so the person who charmed them was probably in the stands. she looked around and saw someone making a hasty disappearing act.
She mounted her broom as it would b quicker catch up to her than running. she came down in front of the girl and dismounted. the girl who she realised was on the slytherin quidditch team, the seeker if she was right. the girl was lucky in some way that briar had been hit as otherwise she would be fuming and practically cursing the girl, however the pain was taking that energy away so she was a lot more calm. "Are you proud of yourself now. running of to tell your little snake friends that you managed to injure one of the opposing team. good work. but you messed with the wrong girl. she said venom in her voice. she was glad that she had chosen her and not one of the other members to hurt as she was able to stand up for herself where as some of the younger players would probably have just gotten beaten up and not known how to stop them and locked themselves in the change room. she realised that she would probably have to use her prefect powers, but she hated getting other people in trouble, and what the girl had done wasn't really any different from what she had done earlier, setting all of the bludgers on herself. "you know i could easily report you to Professor Kingsley, or professor styx, and get you in detention, maybe even off the slytherin team. she said stoping as her arm gave another throb. she managed somehow to keep her face straight. as she didn't want the girl to realise how much she had been hurt.
OOCOut of Character:
sorry i got a little carried away

Jaden escape was cut short, the girl beat her to the doors. She cursed at the girl hoover over and than stood in front of her. Fuming, Jaden saw hell in her victim's eyes. "Do it and you'll be having not only myself to deal with, but all the Slytherins on my team. So I warn you, don't do anything you will regret" she spoke calmly and collective. Her aura was cool but her voice was stone cold. Jaden fixed her fiery red hair, she pushed past the girl. "I would get that checked out if I were you" was the last she figured she say before she disappeared into the corridors. Or so the monster thought.

Briar was going to let the girl go, but not now she had threatened her. did the slytherin team threaten her? No. and she would let them try and show them exactly what she was made up of. she was one of the fastest students in the school, and she was pretty good at fighting, both magical and physical. she was on probation so she wouldn't do anything too mean to defend herself. but she wouldn't let them win. "do you really think that your threats will intimidate me? she said before the snake girl pushed past her and headed into the castle. she wasn't going to chase after her as she had said what she had wanted to and the jolt had put another stab of pain through her shoulder. she didn't say anything but she couldn't keep her face straight. she winced and grimaced. once she was sure that the girl was gone she flew back to Madlyn at the quidditch pitch. and landed. she picked up her bag and pulled out some leaves that she always hoped that she wouldn't need, but today she did. she put them in her mouth and started chewing.they ere basically painkillers, but not very strong ones, but the chewing was distraction enough. "I think you are right, the hospital wing could do with a couple visitors. Then i am going to see Professor Kingsley. care to come with?" she said giving her wand a slight flick in her right hand to send the bats back. the spell was weak as she was usually left handed but it did the job. she then picked up her things and started making her way towards the edge of the pitch towards the castle.

Madlyn look worried, the whole she had been trying to see what happen to Briar, but she left to fast for Madlyn to keep up. upon returning, Madlyn stood still looking at Briar. "Your putting to much work on your arms, yes I'm coming" she sort of said angry, angry at what happen, angry at Briar for being so tough, and angry at herself for doing so little. "Let's get the hell out of here, think your about to break your bones !" both girls left the pitch and exit into the school.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back