OOC First Name
Soho
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 9 1/2 Inch Sturdy Ivy Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Lillith rushed out of the History of Magic Classroom, looking for a certain girl. She looked left and right and saw a head full of dark hair in a green robe. She ran after her, bumping into several people on the way. Whom she apologised to briefly and continued to follow her. ”Sorry! Excuse me! I’m in a rush! SORRY!” Lillith continued to follow her, but with all the people it was hard to do.

Finally she caught up to her. “Hey!“ The other girl turned around.

@Saira Lykims

Saira was speed-walking through the hallway, trying to get out of the large crowd, when she was disturbed by another person’s voice. “Hey!” Though not sure if that greeting was for her, she turned around. She turned around to see a familiar face. “Ah!” Saira shouted, startled by the girl.

”Lil?!” She was shocked to see her old childhood friend who moved when they were eight years old. She hadn’t talked to her since they had lost touch about an year and a half ago.

Lillith was glad that her old friend had recognised her. But first and foremost, there was some business to attend to. “Yes! Sisi, it‘s me. But what are you doing here?” To Lillith’s knowledge her best friend, was a muggle, and not a witch. It was crazy that she would be there.

Saira couldn’t believe her eyes and pulled the girl to a hug. “Well, apparently I’m a witch now. What are you doing here?” She asked, with a smile on her face.

Lillith was shocked to heat that Saira was a muggleborn, she had definitely heard of them, but it was such a big coincidence that she was a witch, Lillith had spent three years doing her best to pretend that she was a muggle when she was in England, but it seemed that it ended up not mattering. “I’m a witch, I’ve been pretending to be a muggle when I was in school.“ Lillith locked arms with the girl as they walked and continued to catch up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back