Status
Not open for further replies.

Angela Marion

OOC First Name
Cole
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Hallo!!

Once again Angela needs to get active, and i don't mean with sit ups! So I have a great plot.

I need anyone who has come from around the islands of Japan, someone who might have known the medical influence of Angela's father (He was a chief of Staff). Of course, he's passed away; so it could be a sore subject, someone to help her open up. Also, just people who remember her, from when she was in Asia; since her reputation was pretty popular.

These people can be younger or older; though preferably only older by three or four years. And with younger, only by a year or so.

Also, Angela may have had a pen-pal; someone from here. In Hogwarts. She could not have known about the hogwarts thing, and maybe just run into them; they can be from anywhere, though preferably from Asia. Because she needs to get in touch with her small percentage rate.

Thanks for reading all this!!! XD XD

Hey, Cole here, Yeah, Sasha, that would be great. Do you want to start something in the school; an accidental meeting?

thanks so much =D

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back