OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Knotted 10 Inch Whippy Fir Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Amodeus was usually supposed to go home after school. But a few older boys had stopped him on the way home and convinced him to go with them to the old haunted house on the edge of town. He was standing there with the others, and he was starting to feel a little doubtful. "Do I really need to go in there?" He asked, looking to the others with wide eyes.

They all started laughing, nudging each other. "Of course! There's- ah- secret treasure inside!"

Amodeus' eyes lit up. "Oh, treasure? That's so cool! I can take it back to Christian," He thought out loud, thinking his brother would like to have some real treasure. He started to go inside, hardly noticing the snickering of the boys around him as he walked up to the gate.

Christian was a little late after school to help the teacher arrange the class, as it was certain that Amodeus would go home and not go anywhere. At least that's how they both talked. As soon as he got rid of it, he went towards the house, but then at the old ghost house he noticed a commotion and heard laughter. In a quick step, Christian went there to find out what was going on there.

He noticed the boys who were a little older than him, then turned his head towards the old ghost house and noticed Amodeus entering it.

''What are you laughing idiots about? I like to laugh at people who are too loyal.'' He said, then punched one of the boys in the face.

'' Amodeus, stop. Stop! '' He shouted that he got in return and a real fight began. He had to stop his brother from going into that house, because all the boards in it were old and they could fall through.

Amodeus was almost to the door when he heard someone yelling at him. He turned, his eyes widening as he saw his brother fighting the other boys. Amodeus hurried back, quickly stepping in between his brother and the other boys. For some reason, none of the other kids could ever bring themselves to raise a hand against him. The fight broke up almost immediately as he hurried back over, stepping up to his brother with wide eyes and a furrowed brow. "Christian? What's wrong?" He asked, holding out his hands for his older brother as the other kids ran away.

Christian promised to take care of his brother and kept his promise, although it was not too wise to fight with the three guys knowing that his nose was already pierced and of course there would be a blue eye. He punched one of the boys, then looked at Amodeus, who was running to him and the boys he was fighting with. Christian was able to keep his brother from entering the old ghost house. ''You shouldn't go in there. Stand up and not move." he said to his brother, punching the other boy in the lab so hard that blood began to flow through his nose.

"Let's go away. It's not worth wasting time on it." Thinking of some other joke for the idiot.

Christian named his nose on the shirt sleeve, then looked at Amodeus. "Why did you go to that house?" He asked, trying to catch his breath.

sorry I was late with the answer.

Amodeus' brow furrowed and he stepped closer to Christian again. "They said there was treasure inside. You like treasure. I wanted to get some for you," He explained. It was flawless logic, really. He had really thought that it would be something Christian would like. "Did someone already get the treasure?" He asked, completely confused as to why his brother was so upset.

Christian wiped his shirt sleeve again, then looked at Amodeus. ''They said it to make fun of you. There is no treasure. It is alone in an old abandoned house where a poltergeist and a boggart live. And we don't need any other treasures," he said. He must have tried to explain to his brother that he understood every word he uttered. ''I don't know. Because there is hardly any treasure or ever there has been. If so, someone else has long since found them. What do you think I would do with those treasures? ” He asked.

Amodeus blinked, his heart dropping. "Aw, they lied?" His shoulders slumped. He stuffed his hands in his pockets, staring at his shoes and scuffing the toe of one of his sneakers in the dirt. "I don't know," he managed softly. "It just... sounded cool, and you're cool, I thought... you'd want to have some," He offered, knowing it sounded silly now that he really thought about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back