Do A Barrel Roll!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sergei Ivanov

OOC First Name
Camilla!
Wand
Mahogany and Phoenix Feather, 14 1/2"
Sergei was feeling pretty bored and despondent. Oh, there was work to do, homework and all, but when he wasn't doing that, he had nothing to do. He hadn't been picked as Champion, so he didn't have the tasks to look forward to, and he didn't have any male friends from Durmstrang...or even anyone from Durmstrang in his year. And most of the Beauxbatons girls either ignored him or giggled and blushed when they saw him, whispering and passing notes to each other. It was cute, but a little maddening. All Sergei wanted was someone to talk to. He could speak French and English well enough to sustain a conversation, it shouldn't be to hard. If they were a cute girl, it was a bonus, but frankly, he'd take whatever company he could find.

Wandering about through the grounds, Sergei stuffed his hands in the pockets of his bulky, dark Durmstrang uniform, humming to himself. I should probably write to Father, and Katerina...probably Seraphina, too, Sergei thought. But he just couldn't be bothered. For now, he was happy to walk.

Christelle was having to work extra hard as head girl: Since the students from the other schools had arrived, the younger Beauxbatons seemed to be going insane and causing more trouble. "Honestly!" She had complained to herself, "You'd think that these children were mature enough just to behave while we have visitors!"
Now she wandered the halls and corridors. She still had homework to do but that didn't matter right now; Her duty as head girl came first.

As Christelle walked, she noticed a boy from the other direction and she recognized him.
He was one of the Durmstrangs who had joined them for the TriWizard Tournament. Not wanting to seem rude, Christelle shot him a polite smile. She could speak English and French but nothing more.. She was a little worried that an awkward language barrier may cause issues but still..
Most schools taught English and so, this was the language Christelle used.
"Good day," she said, her French accent strong. "I am Christelle- Head girl of Beauxbatons."

Looking up, Sergei saw a girl he recognised as one of the senior Beauxbatons students, and gave her a giant smile. Maybe he'd get a chance to talk to her and make a friend. It helped that she was quite pretty - as shallow as that was. Sergei could be quite shallow. Oh, he was a very friendly person, but he was male, after all.

"Hello," Sergei began, his English good but a little uncertain, and his Russian accent fairly obvious. "Is nice to meet you, Christelle. I am Sergei Ivanov. Sixth year - Durmstrang, but you know that," he joked, gesturing to his uniform. The heavy furs and the like of Durmstrang looked very out of place compared to the delicate pale blue silks of Beauxbatons.

She smiled as he spoke. His accent was wonderful. Christelle blushed a little. She had to force herself to ignore the fact that he was really quite attractive. "Oh, a sixth year." She smiled, her eyes lighting up, "A youngster, oui?" Her teeth began to show as she smiled properly; Most of the students going in for being a champion were seventh years and yet, here was a younger student.
"I am most sorry you did not get into tournament," She said with great sympathy, "I entered tournament also but I was not chosen."
At this, she shrugged. "Everything happens for reason, oui?" Her French accent was thick through her words. She smiled sweetly.

She spoke so well, Sergei was quite impressed by her. Gorgeous and well spoken, and the Head Girl! Must be my lucky day! Sergei thought, cheekily. "I think two of ze Hogwarts students are sixth year, too," Sergei mused, with a shrug. "Must be born around same time." Christelle had a lovely smile. Seeing it made Sergei smile back in earnest.
"Am very sorry you didn't," he replied, sympathetically. "You would have been against Durmstrang's Head Girl," he added. "Maybe Goblet didn't know what it was doing, what it was missing." He winked at this. He was sure, as Head Girl, Christelle would have been an excellent choice for Champion, but it was probably better that she stayed safe.

Christelle, positively charmed by Sergei, Christelle giggled. She had never been one for giggling but as her cheeks became pink, it just seemed natural. "You are charming boy," She smiled at Sergei, curling the letters of her speech flirtatiously.
"I am sure your lady is very happy with you." Christelle said, referring to his girlfriend. Surely a boy as charming and- dare she say?- handsome would have a lady friend by now. Christelle knew she was already very taken by him and they had only known each other five minutes.
She had heard of some ball supposedly to come that year but she did not know when or if it was happening. Even so, Christelle would only be attending as the Head Girl for she had no boyfriend or even male friend. She had never really wanted one before.
She had only just realized what she was missing out on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back