House Points Board

Ravenclaw: Hufflepuff: Gryffindor: Slytherin:

Disussing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anna Johnson

Anna sat down on the office chair. She was expecting someone to visit but she wasn't sure if they would come.

Robert knocked on Anna Johnson's door and waited to see her. Apparently she hadn't believed the story he had told her about Larissa, and he hoped she wouldn't be too dissapointed that she wouldn't find out anything else from him.

Anna smiled as she heard someone knock on the door. She opened it and signalled for him to sit down on the chair opposite her. "Good morning Robert, how are you?" She asked as she poured herself some coffee. "Would you like a drink? I have coffee, tea, pumpkin juice and more." She said and waited for his reply.

Robert entered silently and sat down in the indicated seat. "I'm fine thank you" he said, not wanting anything. He never tried any of those before and didn't feel up to any experimenting right now. "What did you want to talk about?" he asked.

Anna smiled politely, "Robert, i wish to know the truth about what happened with Larissa. Something makes me feel that part of it is right but the other part isn't. Would you care to explain?" She said seriously with her natural sense of dignity around her.

(posting as)

Robert sighed and thought about how he could give as much detail, without giving too much away. "Larissa and I went for a wander outside. It started to rain, and i made her jump." he started. "Then she slipped over on the wet leaves. And fell unconscious for two hours, were i looked after her. Then as soon as she woke up we came to you." he sat back in his chair. What else would she want to know?

((To lazy to change? :p ))
Anna smiled warmly, "OK then, if that is all you wanted to tell me but Robert, you look rather tired and stressed so if you do need to come and speak, my office is open." She smiled again kindly and softly added. "Also, if you feel that you need to put any more detail to that story just knock." She said with a now knowing smile. He had told her the truth, she knew that but it didn't all add up. There was a missing part and she could tell.

(lol yeah)

Robert nodded, "I'm fine. It's Larissa who we need to worry about" he added. He knew he should appreciate her help, but there wasn't much else to it. He didn't know why she didn't just believe him. "Will do" he said vaguely before standing up. "May i go?" he asked, not really wanting to stay with all the revision he had to catch up on.

(( ;) ))

Anna smiled warmly and nodded. "Go on then. But take this with you, my office door is ALWAYS open." She smiled again and waved her wand at the door. It opened and she turned her attention back to her desk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back