Distractions & Diversions

"Never?!" exclaimed Banafrit in shock, before heavily reprimanding myself. "Oh, excuse me. That was very rude. I didn't mean it like that. I was just shocked. A high ranking individual like yourself? Unheard of." Now she felt utterly terrible for poor Kirk, but time was getting on and she'd rather not waste precious moments lamenting the fact that he had no-one else to share his life with. Embarrassed, she realised that she was still holding his hand and she let it go with a gentle pat so as not to make him feel as though she was brushing him off.

They chatted for a few moments more, but it really was getting late and Bana was dead on her feet. "It has been lovely talking to you as well, Kirk." she told him as she blinked heavily, trying not to yawn. "I certainly will come and visit if you'd like. Thank you so much for visiting me, also." With a wave and a smile he was finally off, and she was sorry to see him go for now. Either way it had been a lovely evening, and Banafrit slept only a few minutes later without a care in the world.

End Scene
(( There shouldn't be any friends, but thank you for starting the thread. See you there! ))

OOC:
Alright I havn't quite got around to it but i will and i'll send it to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back