Dinner

Cloe Green

OOC First Name
Ash
Cloe was walking up the front steps with Junior to his parents' house but before they could enter she turned on him and stopped and place a hand on his chest. "Junior, let's hope your dad not in a bad mood tonight" she said, and gave him a peck then turned to enter.

Dervish grinned as he walked up to the frot door. "Don't worry, he won't be. I go mum to make sure he was in a good mood." He smiled. Junior opened the door and walked into the house as Angie and Jerrod ran through the hall and into the living room. Of all the Green's, they were definitely the most energetic.

Cloe smiled as she seen them run past. "yeah i bet" she said, and smiled at him taking his hand.

Sam was in the kitchen when she heard Cloe's voice. She waked out into the hallway and grinned at the two of them. "Hello you two." She hugge each of them before kissing their cheek. "If you go where ever for a while, I just have the last bit of cooking to do.

Cloe looked at her. "do you want any help?" she asked, letting go of Junior hand to follow Sam.

"No, it's alright. You go and sit down. I've got all the hands I need." She grinned. Sam always used magic when she was cooking so it was easy as a one person job.

Cloe smiled at her then pulled Junior upstairs to Dave and Woody bedroom hoping they weren't in there. "come on we need alone time" she said, to him.

Dervish grinned when he saw David and Woody sitting in the living room teasing Jerrod and Lily. When they got into the room, he smiled at Cloe and said "So, why do we need alone time then??"

Cloe grinned and laid on the bed staring at the ceiling. "i don't know just need to have you alone before the rush of the rest of them" she said, and looked at him.

Dervish grinned and led next to her, resting his hand on her stomach. "I think some people can't make it. I know that Nck and Steve are at school in Scotland and Odie's at work, I think Ana and Stacy have gone on a shopping trip in England and Paul's gone to Brightstone to see his girlfriend."

Cloe smiled at him laying her head on his chest and smiled up at him. "nice" she said, placing her hand on his other hand.

Cloe rolled her eyes and mumbled something.

Cloe smiles. "i'm not telling" she said, flashing an evil grin.

Cloe giggled not giving up her secret.

Cloe gave up. "i said that your always hungry" she said, trying to tickle him.

Cloe smiled. "ok but i have something to talk to you about" she said, kissing him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back