Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
pansexual
Wand
Aspen Wand 12 1/2" Dragon Heartstring Core
Cyzarine liked her job, it hadn't always been her dream, but it had become the dream, and she loved it. There was the meeting people and spending time with lots of different people, the organising and everything else that she loved about it. That didn't mean it wasn't stressful, really, she always found it a little stressful, but it was usually worth it. It tended to usually be followed by a wave of unreal relief. This event had supposed to be catered for by her and Mihail, but Mihail had vanished off to some family issues which had seemed to keep him away far longer than he'd originally said. It had put her in a lurch for numerous events but she'd managed to find someone else to do it, and he was proving to be a star at it, truly amazing and she was very much in awe of how he handled it. "We've just got tea service to go. You've been a real help tonight," Cyzarine told the man. "You should leave your card so I can be in touch again if I need it," Cyzarine told him happily.

Cooper had been picking up a few more gigs, especially as he'd been finishing up school, wanting to get his name out in the business. He had his brother to pay back, after all. He had of course jumped on this job opportunity, throwing himself into it. He had just finished the last of his preparations for the tea service when his new partner appeared. He gave her a smile. "Indeed, and you are all set for it," He replied, wiping his hands on a rag. "It's going to go smoothly, and I'm here should anything pop up. Do you need any more help with it?" He asked, smirking a bit as she asked about a card. He reached into his pocket, pulling out a card with just his name and number, flipping it up smoothly between two fingers and offering it out to her. "I am almost completely available, if you give me enough warning," He told her with a smile. "I'm just finishing up my schooling now- I graduate next month. Better book me soon, before my schedule fills up," He teased her lightly.

Cyzarine nodded, the man was a professional through and through. She nodded lightly, with a flick of her hand the tea service was moving to where others could pick them and get them out to the patrons of the event. "Oh goodness no, you've done your job," Cyzarine assured him, she had other cleaners who could do the work of cleaning, paid for their services of course. She wasn't too surprised that he was in school. "Well, if you're looking for some steady work immediately out of school, just let me know, my usual chef has a lot of family issues going on right now, and I could use a more permanent chef," she reached into her pocket and took out her card, the caterring company that she and Mihail had set up wasn't doing too badly, but with Mihail about as often she was left doing far more and needed a chef who could do more work. "But otherwise I'll certainly be booking you in as often as I can. What sort of work are you looking to do when you graduate?"

Cooper shrugged at her question. "I hadn't thought about it, honestly." He told her. "My plans didn't go much further than school," He ran his hand through his hair, giving her a smile. "Tell me more about your company?" He asked, leaning against the wall and sticking his hands in his pockets. "Are you just a local thing or...?"

Cyzarine gave a little smile, it was a good sign for her that he wasn't thinking too much about it and she could get in on the ground floor of this man's talents. "There's not much to tell right now, Czar's Catering, based in New Zealand, catering to magical events from small dinners to weddings and we never use house elves, everyone who works for us is paid a fair wage," she told him with a little smile. "Our plan is to get bigger, build a name, get some recognition and hopefully spread out a little but for now, it's still a small company." A bigger company would certainly probably pay him better, but it was a difficult industry to break into and be successful in.

Cooper listened to the girl talk about the company, considering the possibility of joining her. "That's interesting." He offered, rubbing his chin. "What happens to me though? When your other chef comes back?" He asked, curious. He could probably start out with her, get in some time and experience before he was booted out to make room for the original guy.

Cyzarine gave a little smile and thought it was a fair question, "Well, we wouldn't just fire you, that's for sure, If you decided to come work for us, you'd have a contract, signing you on for a period of time, and we can review each time," Cyzarine offered, she wasn't sure how long a period of time would be, it could be up to him, but it would allow him to be more in control of how much he wanted to work. "If he comes back, he'll need time to get back up to speed, and that can mean you'd have a smooth transition to a new job, I guess, this all comes down to how tied into a contract you want to be or do you want to be exploring,"

Cooper considered her words, watching out a nearby window for a moment, rubbing his fingers unthinkingly over his jaw. "What's the next job you need covered?" He asked slowly, turning his eyes back to her. "I could probably help out for a few months to start with, to keep myself busy," He offered her a coy grin. "Do you have an idea how long you'd need me?"

Cyzarine took out the folded up schedule from her pocket. "We're covering a political function, for the Briar-Cullen campaign," Cyzarine told him. "Not the busiest event, but it'll still need the five star service," Cyzarine wasn't sure if the boy had any political leanings but hopefully not too many that he'd feel he couldn't work. She paused a little at his question and gave a little gentle shake of his head. "No, um, unfortuntely not, but we can start with a couple of months and then I'll let you know," Cyzarine said.

Cooper nodded. He didn't get too involved in politics, but food was food. "I can work with that, yeah. I don't have any plans, I don't mind sticking around." He gave her his best smile. "Do you have any more details on the next function. When, where, food theme, things like that." He asked, already planning in his head.

Cyzarine nodded, glan to have someone to stick around and feeling a little relieved that she could at least worry a little less about the next few steps. "It's not too involved really, just a simple dinner, relaxed style, relaxed dinning," she told him. "I'll owl you all the finer details," she had a whole pack she could put together for him with all the information, "I put together packets for all the vendors for events just so we can all be on the same page, I'll make sure you get it too,"

Cooper nodded. It seemed like a decent enough job. He straightened, and smiled at her. "Thanks, Ms. Haden. If that's all you needed from me today, I should probably head out. I can go over those packages and we can talk about it later?" He offered.

Cyzarine giggled lightly when he addressed her formally, "Please, it's Cyzarine," she replied given that they were likely to work closely together for the next little while, it just made sense that they addressed each other on equal standing. "Of course, head off, I'll send them over and feel free to owl if you ever have any questions,"

Cooper chuckled, offering out his hand to shake. "You got it, Cyzarine." He agreed easily. He took a step back then, saluting the woman with a sly smile. "Catch you later, boss." He turned and started to walk out, thinking after all that cooking he was eager to go grab a bite to eat that someone else put together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back