Reagan Wolf

Squib | Teagan's Twin | Football Player

Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
School and sports had him buckled in place in London. He didn't have time to come home for the holidays and that was a bummer for him. He did plan on staying in New Zealand after he finishes school, he'll just tryout for the minor league football of the country. The sports part was the easiest for him but the school part was the worst. Reagan needed a fast run from all of it, and so, he decided to have his summer back in New Zealand starting off by surprising his little sister a birthday dinner.

Reagan sent @Kira Wolf a letter to meet him in Queenstown, the nearest town from their Inn. He wanted her alone for himself, he had too much time wasted and Kira was beginning to grow up fast. Reagan did a reservation at Rata, it was a comfortable restaurant and he knew Kira would like. He sat at their table waiting patiently, the man hadn't been home directly but he made sure to send Tyra a message that he will still be coming.

Kira felt like her entire life had been in turmoil lately. Between the crazy events between Caelan and Arcturus to what had happened with the twins, she was relieved and excited to hear from her brother. She didnt bother dressing up, throwing on jeans and one of Arcs hoodies before pulling her hair back and bolting out the door to go meet her brother.

She bounced into the restaurant, her entire face lighting up as she spotted him. She rushed over, taking the opportunity to sneak up on him. She smacked into his back, wrapping her arms around his shoulders and hugging him tightly from behind. "Ree-ree! I missed you!" She pouted.

His back to the door, Reagan ogle his attention toward the menu while waiting for his sister. Next school year would be her last and she'll be a full blown woman that has a great career coming toward her. Of course, he would be supporting her to whatever she wanted to do. Might be in the Wizarding world or the Muggle world. And maybe it would be best for him to stay in New Zealand after he graduates or better yet, just finish his last year here all together. Only that would mean, he will leave his twin sister and the scholarship that was given to him.

Reagan's thoughts were interrupted when a strong arms got him from behind. He knew who it was, her tender hug was always a give away.
"Did I really not visit that much to be missed like that?" He chuckled while patting her arms gently. "Happy Birthday, Angel." Reagan continued. "Sit down and let's chat." He did missed a lot with her.

Kira giggled at his question. "I always miss you, Ree-ree," She teased, kissing his cheek and moving to sit across from him. Usually, she preferred to sit in his lap, but they were technically in public. She settled in her seat, smiling brightly at him. "Right, let's chat. Let me see..." She ordered her food while she thought about what to tell her brother. "Well... you remember Caelan broke things off early last year." She picked up her drink, sipping on it.

She blushed, biting her lip. "I... started seeing someone new." She glanced at her brother. "He's really sweet. He takes more time for me. He actually made me something for my birthday, it was really nice. I... think I'd like you to meet him." She smiled shyly at her brother before glancing down at her drink. "Also... do you remember the twins? Onyx and Sapphire? They, ah... they were attacked. Sapphire made it out alright, but only because Nyx... saved her. He was hurt pretty bad, he... lost all his memories. He won't be coming to school again next year." She set her drink down, sighing softly. "I'm going to miss him."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back