OOC First Name
Madz
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Well Jaden's girlfriend just broke up with her and she really down to the point she doesn't even know her own sexual orientation. She still going through that phase that what the HELL is wrong with me phase and who AM I phase. Kinda sad but true. What I'm looking for is a possible rp partner, a friend or anything. Maybe someone in the same year so they could do lessons together. I dunno really, I'm just posting since her girlfriend (my friend) didn't want to play IC anymore and since Jaden still struggling to see what she is, straight. Les, pensexual? I don't know, but if your interested post here. I'm really into doing lessons since I'm like blah right now. If interested let me know, can't get into something right now but I'm up for plotting

Yeah course! I have to check what she had selected but yeah since Jaden helped her out before, they can become good friends :D plus she be more sensitive sometimes but not to much cause she being a meany to other people

Want to rp? Maybe in the great hall?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back