Did you see me coming?

Link Black

OOC First Name
Madderz MAIN
Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Tallon
Link thought about it over and over again. He thought about what he had wanted to do that very moment. And why had his thoughts brought him here. He thought about what happen months ago, and why it happen between them. He thought about what he had done, and why he shouldn't be here. Why he should just leave and let whatever happen stay in the past. Impossible to do, he was stuck, glue to the floor, unable to turn back times. Link was here. Standing. Outside her doors. Waiting. Waiting. Waiting, till what? Till he had enough sense to climb the steps to where "she" live and see what happen. Maybe, just maybe, he blind his thoughts. Maybe "she" will forget and maybe, "she" will be the one to make him forget his troubling thoughts.
With a quick knock at her wooden door, he waited peacefully like a delivery man, hoping to get a tip for being on time. Except he came here unplanned, unexpected, and maybe hated for what he's done. A delivery man would be more welcome, than the sight of him. When no answered, he knocked once more, it would be a lot easier if he'd walked in out of impulse. But that idea wouldn't be so good, if he's possibly wanted for killing someone just a couple weeks ago. Words haven't spread yet, but he was cautious and aware more of his surroundings. Its hard to trust anyone around you now, death eaters weren't honest company too. But her, denied it or not, "she", was probably the only person in this world he could trust now. She was his first and last hopes of keeping sanity, or at least sane enough to live another day.

It had been such a long day at The Silver Snake. Friday evenings were some of the busiest, and Leah had been all alone for many hours, dealing with almost every Dark Wizard and obnoxious rebellious teenagers she could count. Her mind had not given her time to think of anything but the tasks at hand, and so when she arrived at home that evening she quickly collapsed onto her bed, without even changing her clothes. Her dreams were nonexistent as she laid in bed, fast asleep not aware that a certain past love had come to call.

The second set of knocks stirred her slowly. What. The. F*ck. Leah thought as she opened her eyes, feeling irritated at whomever had awaken her from a peaceful slumber. Ashton would be at Hogwarts, asleep probably not thinking of anything but how he would be class free tomorrow. She wondered if Aurors had found out about a few misdeeds that she had done and would now be arresting her. It was a brief worry, however. If it were Aurors the door would be busted down, and she would already be thrown into a cell in Azkaban.

It did not stop her from grabbing her wand, and quickly making her way to the door. Whomever it was, they certainly knocked as if the business was urgent. Leah took a breath, preparing herself for the worst and opened the door. The person standing in front of her was someone she had expected to never see outside of Death Eater meetings. Link had completely abandoned her just like her father had done before him, and she had begun to hate him as quickly as she had fallen in love. Leah felt anger, yet it was suppressed by the feeling of the long lost flame hidden deep within her heart for him. He had brought with him the memory of the kisses they had shared, and that somehow made her loosen the steel clawed grip on her wand. "How are you?"

"I've had better days" he croaked, tad shame he would surrender his thoughts so easily. His deep grey eyes met hers, like something lurking within her own, he could tell a lot more than she would say right away. Yes I hurt you, but do you really hate me, his thoughts spoke before his lips. Let's not forget, he kept thinking but silence the voice speaking. He would hear it from her anyways, sh!t too predictable at times. Link started to think his life just a bad musical and the main character just meant to be miserable. Fnck my life, he let out a stiff sighed.
"What about you? Have I came the wrong time? Or should I go?" half of those questions were quite personal. Did he really needed to know, no. Did he seems a bit off, yes. His casual behavior scared him. He sounded more desperate than calm though, maybe that's just normal for him. "Can I come in?" she didn't appeal to be dressed to go out. More dressed down, ready to hit the comfort of her bed it seems. "I needed someone to talk too, and your the first one that came in mind. I don't think anyone else suit me well enough to talk to about certain situation Leah..." he paused for a long period of time, than added. "Please?" to show a more significant side he never seems to show to anyone, no matter how much he felt defeated. He sounded more mad just standing there instead of ignoring the world and keep whatever bothering him inside. Link guess its to much, he can't harvest his thoughts anymore. Weak as he felt, he couldn't carry this load any longer. Someone worthy enough had to know what's going on.

Leah nodded, not really hearing him. She couldn't believe that Link was here in front of her, wanting to speak to her....wanting to confide. A normal girl would be head over heels happy, ecstatic that their former love finally decided to come to them. She couldn't think like that though, for even though she wanted to think the best and hope that she would finally have him after all the heart break she had felt over him, there had to be another reason why he chose her to speak with. "I'm fine. I-No, you didn't. You have just surprised me." Her voice was steady, but the memories made her heart beat quickly. She didn't want him to go, but at the same time allowing him into her home would mean allowing him to capture her heart yet again. He knew her weakness better than she did.

You should leave. Now. Leah inwardly said. But she would never know what could have been... something she had always wondered. Perhaps this was the chance to see. "Yes, come in." Leah backed away from the door and led him into the living room. She stood, with her arms crossed for a few seconds before setting down her wand and taking a seat on the couch. "So, what has happened to make you resort to coming here?"

Link follow right behind her, he notice a lot from her that he would've never notice before. He notice how she looked very peaceful and her face seem to flush before he saw her reaction change again. She didn't seem down, she didn't seem hurt as if nothing ever happen between them. I guess she never really did consider me to be anything but a distraction for a while, that was his thoughts drifting but her action spoke clearly than her fasle behavior. She welcome him inside her dwelling, taken back by that too, he silently thank her before he spoke.
When he sat down, he sat with a lean posture. When he looked at her, he saw a few memories flash back, some innocent some wrong. He saw just a bout everything, till he looked down a few magazine stacked before him. A distraction to him, for now at least he wouldn't have to look at her till he spoke.

"Just stuff happen, don't say I regret it or anything" he regret his entire life. His every existence, his purpose being here has since change since everything that revolve around him made him different. People change, and when people change it effect him more. Just like when some have a change of heart, but he happen to do the same as well. He got broken so he broke a few. He got hurt, so he hurt a few more. He wished, he wished he hadn't, he wished he hadn't ever move to New Zealand. He regret more, and as each day when by, he was starting to regret being with someone. Not just her, but hurting the other who seem to cause more than just damage to his heart. She had effected him in everyway and for once, he wished he had her. Now, she was just another prisoner to his mindless game. Soon enough she would be broken, just like the rest of them. Though he hope, Merlin sake he hope, he hadn't broken Leah. "How are you?"

Leah watched as Link made himself comfortable. He was still as handsome as he had ever been, the same good looking man that had made her heart pound quickly behind her chest. He had changed, his attitude and the general way he carried himself was something she had never seen. He seemed somewhat broken, as if something tragic had happened to make him feel horrible pain. "You don't have to tell me what happened, Link. I'm fine just sitting here with you." Although she was very curious, she could wait. But, maybe he was speaking about the situation that they were in together. Nothing horrific had exactly happened..It was my fault, anyway. She should have stayed in New Zealand instead of hightailing it to England to find her father. Maybe then Link would have not strayed and forgotten about her.

"I'm good, actually." Leah felt some sort of prideful accomplishment telling him she was doing well. She wanted him to know that she had moved on, but she would never tell him that a small part of her heart still desired him. He would always be the one that got away. She could never have a friendship with him while her heart called out for him, because she would always want more. Not seeing him for the past few months had done wonders for her. Leah had moved on much more than she would have if they were in each others company. "Why did you seek me out?" Leah had to know why. Of all people he chose her to see, and the mystery of it baffled her.

"Your very amusing Leah, do you know that?" he said right after she question him. First she said she didn't care what happen and not telling her is fine. Now she questions his attendance here. But, she right about doing well. Enough to say he couldn't help and stare at her for a long period of time. And feeling like a stranger in her home, and in the presents of the lovely ice queen, he ought to explain why he's here tonight. Afterall he did came to speak to her alone.
"I saw you at the meeting last time. I wanted to say something to you than, though I decided not say anything" he lower his eyes, his gaze settle on a nearby table. Link never been here before, he's always picked her up from here or meet her at the hogs. But the truth he's never enter her home. And what a nice kept home it did seems. "I can't very much tell you what's going on, if I did I wouldn't be able to explain. But I can tell you this, my father alive and pretty much active. Raziel Black knows everything. Don't be surprise if they send me to....to..Azkaban" he shifted back into the chair, his arm resting on the seat. His grey eyes wonder up to meet hers briefly, than tore away from her expression. "I don't think I ever told you about him? Have I?"

Leah smiled, knowing exactly what she had done. Her impatient side had worn to the thread and now it wanted answers. She wanted to know why he had chosen to come see her instead of someone else., but as the case may be, it was entirely possible that their past had won out over than some strange and alluring romance with his current beau. From what Leah had heard, Sanctuari was still in school, therefore not a woman, but a little school girl. "I saw you too. I didn't know how to go about speaking with you... or even if I really should." Her shields were depleting and she was finding herself opening up to him like she had done before. It couldn't do, she had to take control of the situation like she had done with Henry Drake, and keep this magnetic and fascinating man at arms length.

His father? Leah had never really given much thought to his family, her selfishness had always thought of herself. She wondered if she had ever even asked him about his family. She didn't have a single memory where she had. "I understand. Have you spoken to him? Why...why will you go to Azkaban?" Her voice held a slight tremble. She was fearful for Link, and as she stared into his eyes she discerned that she would protect him from that uncertain contingency. "No, you've never said a word as far as I recall." She was interested now. It was time to place aside that selfishness that had ruined things between the two in the first place, and listen to what he had to say.

"Its nothing of serious matter since his wh@re, correct his wife pledge the same beliefs" Raziel had once been someone he'd always open up to when he had trouble. Well not all of Link's mishaps, yet the man had always asked anyways if there's something wrong with him no matter what.But now in his eyes, Raziel nothing but another man hiding the truth from the world. Hiding the same secrets Link had to hide, the secret that he loved a death eater and had a son too. "See he's an auruor Leah, and not just one. He has the ability to seek the future, a seer. He saw me coming before he started asking questions. He knows what I am, so does his wife" his jawline tighten frustrated that he put himself in this predicament. How can he let himself seem weak, show weakness, why did he bother seeing Raziel Black in the first place. He shouldn't have gone back, his adoring wife just couldn't keep her mouth shut.
"Funny thing is..." he stood up, his legs moved around on his own. He detoured the small spacious area, till he spoke once more. "She a professor at that hogwarts, he's an auruor at the ministry. If you would guess who she is, you probably die laughing right now. But that's not the point, he can pretty much throw me in at anytime. Though I figure he won't because of what I know and why he can't do the unthinkable..." Raziel would be risking it all, because Link will not keep what he knows hidden inside. Oh no, he's two steps ahead still, his father more advance in the game. "He won't throw me in, but I'm not afraid to go at this point. I mean look at what I've cause. I will be unheard of again" he snicker like a mad man. He truly did seem mad by the way he laugh, but it was true. He thought about what might happen in the near future, he may have seem afraid, scared, unable to think what he can do. Still it seem like he was willing to accept what's coming to him, bad or good he seem ready. Still...still scared though.

It was lamentable that Leah happened to be only a Death Eater in training, for she was not privy to know all the secrets of the elite group. Despite that, she was somewhat aware of who Link was speaking of. She knew that the only one he could be speaking of was Jacqueline Black. She was the only Death Eater female Professor that she knew of. "He won't do anything to you if you know his wife's secret." Leah assured him. "Why would he risk losing the love of his life to the dementors only so he could throw his son in Azkaban?" It didn't make sense to her. "If you do get imprisoned, take comfort in knowing that Jacqueline Black will be going too." She enjoyed blackmail, and Link had the perfect excuse. Raziel would do nothing.

She observed Link as he stood. His actions were becoming sort of strange. He had changed. But, in reality he had always been dark.... it was what had attracted Leah. Seeing him snicker as if he were crazed reminded her of why she would never forget her past love for him. She rose from the couch and advanced to him, not conceiving the act she was about to commit. Her face was but inches away from him, when she brushed her lips against his. She had always been daring when it came to something she desired, and Link was on the top of that list. The kiss deepened as the passion enhanced their very beings. Leah placed her hands upon his shoulders, and pulled him close, backing herself against the sturdy wooden table that Ioan had picked out precisely for the apartment. She temporarily wondered what Ioan would think of her if he found out what happened in the very apartment he had bequeathed her.

It didn't matter, for at this point Link was pressing her form upon the table and kissing her.

That's precisely why he came here, Leah knew him better than his own father. He had always been a step ahead, but that's just him. To get an opinion from someone else. See what he saw that he couldn't really, yet she saw the same. They were on the same page together and he loved it. He turn to discuss more, but her arms were around his neck and her lips were glazing his own. He didn't except that to happen so soon, sudden. His lips toyed seductively with Leah Winters, and the way she was leading him on. He figure where this was going.
He grabbed a hold onto her lower back and lift her up as they continued to enlight a flame once more. It had felt strange to see her this way, he always imagine something more stronger and meaningful to come out of their passion. Maybe because he's always been a curel lover, he lived his life dominated the woman he always met along his path. And that just how he felt when he looked at Leah. He wanted to dominated her and own the very skin off her back. He tore within her clothing and got lost within her sinful eyes. And just like that, to souls against each other, next to a flaming chimney, became one. He wanted her more and more as times passed on. He places his hand against her neck lightly to just keep her that way, and wished it stayed like that forever. Because he knew deep down inside Leah own more than anyone else. Link kissed her neck passionately and let whatever unfold against the wooden table.

Leah had not expected for this to happen. She had long given up on the desire for their bodies to be intertwined upon the table in Ioan's, or rather, her apartment. Their past was a bitter one, each being left with their own certain and unique heart break, yet always wanting the prospect of a potential encounter to set things straight and once again be with one another. The kiss harbored many unforeseable possibilities. Would they be together after this momentous instant? Or would the next morning bring regret and animosity? Link showed no resistance, his lips had eagerly accepted hers and the ardor between the two was incredibly strong.

Leah clutched her hand with Links, caressing his fingers between her own. It had been too long since she had felt his hands with her own. They were moving quickly, his shirt had been pulled off of his back, and her hand searched down his skin looking for perhaps her better judgement. "Link.." She began in a murmur, but suddenly stopped herself from speaking anymore. Words were not needed to explain her actions, and she knew that Link cared not what made her kiss him. The two were enamored by the entire erotic situation, and she allowed herself to be posessed by the one man she loved as much as she hated him.

His attries were soon pealed back from his lean tone body, making way for collision to happen. He heard his name come from lascivious lips of hers, the yearing was passed to wanting, aggressive actions came out of nowhere. He slide his warm humming lips against her neck, where he hum than nip as much as he wanted to devour her flesh, he nip. He held strong as he reclaim what had once belong his, just never having such satisfaction to his action before. He wanted more and not just something casual, he wanted what she felt when he was gone out of her life and hurt like he had done a year ago. He wanted her bloody revenge.
"Just let go...." he covered the hand around her neck now. With every strength of his fingers, he had collapse around complexion, he pulled her against him more. "Tell me how much you hated me when I left you alone" he spoke in a low key. "How much I hurted you..." he had never done this before. He never used someone hurt feeling in these type of situation, but Leah wasn't given him enough. She was showing him what she wanted and not what he wanted to see. He pulled her arms off and up into the air, he closed his another hand around to hold both her arms still. Grey optics stared into bliss of warm glowing hues, just like that he took her deeper into his fantasy, letting go the past so easily, unless it hurt her so for mention what he's done.

Leah let out a little gasp when his mouth seized her skin. Link was beginning to become rough, something she had not exactly expected. He held her arms against the cold wood of the table, and whispered words that struck down to her very core. "More than you'll know." She hissed, attempting to break free of his hold. His strength was sound, and her struggles were futile. Leah lifted her head and crashed her lips against his, piercing the fragile skin of his mouth. A slight metallic taste flooded through her mouth, and she yanked her arms out of Link's grip, slapping him as hard as she could against his jawline. "You want to play rough?" She whispered, clutching his face against her own. "So be it."

-
Sunlight flitted through the windows, caressing itself through the room, and gently stirring Leah's sleeping form. She opened her eyes, nearly forgetting who she had her arms wrapped around. Link. It had been no drunken escapade, no meet and greet in the bar and a continued flirtation in a motel room. It was a night of passion and battle between two souls who could not forget one another no matter how hard they tried. She lay in the bed, cuddled underneath the covers, now deeply in thought. It was not a situation that would be forgotten, and now they had each doomed themselves to wanting the other. Would Link leave his girlfriend? He had cheated on her, although that did not bother Leah one bit. She cared not if he was with someone, for it was that persons responsibility to ensure he did not seek another to bed.

And one question remained. Did she love him?

The purity of lust took over within the depths of their eccentric souls. They became drown in their own passion, a minute became a minute, than hours passed like the marching of time. When he felt their bodies collapse, things calm and grew quiet. He felt her doze of to sleep, though he stayed awake never closing his eyes as he watched her cuddle into his arm.

He couldn't say his actions weren't predictable, he had somewhat a feeling it would end like this. Leah falling for him like she had done, his words erupting torment from the past. He enjoyed every minute of just being able to do justice in what they both wanted. You've always been a little kinky? He chuckle remembering that, he did all for the rest of the night actually. Remembering what they did and why it took place. He held her close, rubbing her back. And when she had awoken he look down at her with mystery aura floating about them. What now? Is the real question, what will happen to them? He couldn't say, and by the way he was staring at her she seem confuse too. "Hey?"

Link's calming and deep, yet exceptionally dark voice pulled Leah back into reality. The lingering musings evaporated, leaving only her and Link in the world together. "Hey." Her tone was mellow, never alerting him to the fact that she was beginning to see what a wonderful mistake she had made last night. She pulled her arms away from him, suddenly feeling the muscles ache a slight bit from where he had forced her down and had his way with her, while she struggled fruitlessly. Leah gazed out the window, noting the position of the sun, and pondering what time it could possibly be. They had stayed awake most of the night, enjoying themselves with the others vulnerable body, and had finally lay down to rest in the early hours of the morning.

"Did you sleep?" She asked him curiously, somehow already knowing the answer.

The morning dew disappeared when he felt more alerted and she seem more awake. She pulled his arms away from him, a feeling of something he couldn't detect, came from her actions. Why didn't she want to be near him? Did she really regret the night with Link? Its not like him to express emotions of caring either way. She couldn't take back the night if she regret it, she would have to formally accept what happen. Just like he did, no matter the cause. Its just another lie in his life he would have to hide from Sanctuari, though sometimes he loved the lies he hid. This felt familiar, but it wasn't, cause everything with Leah came out of surprise. No matter it felt plan, still, she had taken him to another level of fantasy. Something he probably couldn't do with Sanctuari, he wonder if he could keep her this way for a while. For both of their satisfaction at least for a while, till one of them killed each other. It sounded humorous, funny in his thoughts just thinking about it.
"I felt restless, just watched you sleep" he admitted with a blank stare. Did he do her justice, he looked over and she ached. Abusing love always did that too you. He could still feel the slap she laid on him, it felt thrilling. The more they've acted the more he had been close to tasting the content flowing from her body. They have done damage, but it felt great. The more he thought the more it trigger his desire. Link kept his gaze still on, reaching for her arm, he rub were it hurt. He even lean, closing the gap between them, he kissed her shoulder looking up at her. He gave her a smile, a smile that meant more than a thousand words. He rolled lightly on her, and just in that way. He claimed her again till the late morning. This time he kissed her wounds, wounds you couldn't see but inside. He banish those wounds away by tender kisses, and instead of rough, he kept it at a level that's was more than enough than she needed and made it pleasing the same way.

OOCOut of Character:
Oh yeah I did it again xD

And with his answer, Leah knew it before he had even replied. She was surprised that she had slept as fitfully as she had, but Link's arms were comforting and had gently brought exhaustion upon her. He did not attempt to wrap his arms around her, but the quick and fleeting look on his face made her felt somewhat satisfied. She had gotten to him, whether he wanted it or not. "I knew you wouldn't sleep. You just aren't the kind of person to allow themselves to relax after...after something like this." Leah looked at his hand as it caressed the invisible ache, and met his eyes, feeling the prurience that had so strongly grasped her the night before. Their thoughts were one, as their lips crashed together into a blend of lust and desire.

She allowed him to use her, and returned his tender kisses with the like, wanting to wash away the physical pain and emotional distress she caused him last night. Why did he tease her so? Has he fallen for me again, or will he return to his beloved Sanctuari and never think of me again...? Leah's thoughts were a jumble as she once again claimed Link's body beneath the covers. He had tortured her senses, forcing her heart to pound with ardor as his gray eyes swept over her lithe body. "Will you remember me?" She asked, as they once again withdrew from one another, and collapsed by one another.

"Always...." he fell back against the covers feeling the satisfaction all over again. All the tension or stress from the night before had dissolved from then on. He didn't feel the need he owed her anything from what he had cause in the past. Though he didn't feel the need to leave her, but he knew this may not happen again. Just because he loved someone more deeply than Leah Winters. She couldn't replace that spot in his heart, yet his desire for friendship became a lot stronger now that he's seen her more tenderness he ever witness to come from Leah Winters. "Do you still hate me?" he question deeply now that he laid aside from her, and they did seem so entwined next to each other. Its as if they were being picture in a Victorian magazine, still art of the future. That may have been of course, of their pale complexion and the ruby blush that still hide behind their exhausted expression. Still it seem so flawless for words.

Leah smiled and kissed Link again, enjoying the feel of his moist lips against her own. "I hope so." She she desperately hoped he would keep his word. She did not want to be forgotten by Link after he left her home today. He would of course, go on with his life and she with hers, but to be forgotten would be heart breaking. "I don't hate you. I.. I never really did." It was the truth. How could she hate him, when the familiar crushing weight of love had piled on top of her once again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back