OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Straight 15 1/2 Inch Sturdy Larch Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Desislav rolled his eyes at this one. It wasn't because of the message. It was really sweet and typical of what he'd expect Lydia to write. She was just as sweet and nice as he'd suspected. The eye roll was that he had to deliver it to the Head Boy. Him. Of all people. Desislav had made it a point to stay away from the two Head Students. He disliked Alana, and Felix was just not his kind of guy. He was far too serious and pompous. Desislav hoped this would be quick. There was too much authority in this section in the castle. It was killing his vibe. "Hey, have you seen Felix?" he asked the two prefects who wandered down the corridor. Great, he thought as he realized it might be more difficult to find the guy than he'd originally thought.

Felix found himself spending less and less time in the prefect common room as the semester got into full swing. He had a lot on his plate, between his prefect duties and captain duties Felix barely had time to do anything other than spend what free time he had left in the library cramming for his NEWTs. Felix was done with his prefect duties for the day so he packed up his bag and made his way out of the common room. Once in the hallway he heard someone asking after him. Felix looked over and saw someone talking to two prefects. "I'm right here," He called making his way over.

As soon as he heard the guy's voice, Desislav began fishing out the rose and note. He wanted to get this one over with. "Here you go" he stated without really greeting the Head Boy, holding both the rose and note out.
Felix, I love you so much, you bring all the joy into my life. You are a perfect person, the best head boy, and a guy I am proud to be with. I will always be proud of you and I can not wait to see what the future holds for us
with love,
Lydia

Felix nodded and took the note from the boy. He didn't really register the fact he was just going through the motions, he was much more interested in what the note said. As he read it, he began to wish he wasn't in front of people, particular so close to a couple of prefects. Felix did his best to keep his composure and smiled at the boy. "Thanks for this," He said and walked passed him. Felix hoped he hadn't seemed rude by walking away so abruptly, but he had to find Lydia and show her how much her words meant to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back