Devearux Household

Prodan Zhefarovich

OOC First Name
Kaitlyn
Wand
Birch Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Dragonstone
a3bfe4c7.jpg

Prodan paced along the kitchen, unsure of what to say to his fiancee. He just now returned from Bulgaria, out of the Zhefarovich Manor. Although this house was much smaller than his old home, he felt much cozier than usual. Smiling to himself, glad that he had taken his medicine for his personality disorder. His son would be coming home, and he would surprise him. Prodan glanced down at his hands, and took a seat at the counter in the kitchen. Dorie was busy fixing cakes and cookies for the children.

Prodan sighed, for Aleyha was off in France, with a friend of hers that would be attending Beauxbatons. Prodan was pleased that Aleyha inherited the Parselmouth gift, of course. Prodan turned to gaze lovingly at Dorie, his silver eyes glittering with happiness, before inquiring, "Are you sure that he will be happy to see me, Dorie?" Dorie was a nickname Prodan had given Dorothee, and ever since then, it just stuck.

Dorie took the pan of fresh sugar cookies out of the oven, and some healthy cookies as well. Dorie was overwhelmed that Prodan had finally returned to her. She felt his gaze on her back and smiled inwardly. Dorie turned around and approached him, taking her pot holders off her hands. She wrapped her arms around his body, and murmured, "Austin will be thrilled. Aleyha was, and she rarely smiles, you know." Dorie planted her lips on Prodan's cheek, and beamed.

Austin walked up the driveway, carrying his bag on his shoulders. He was excited over seeing his mom again. Even though Aleyha was gone, he knew that him and Rosalie would have a fun time at his house, again. He couldn't wait to see Frofro, his husky, again. Austin turned to Rosalie, "We are back." He laughed, and heard Frofro barking from the backyard. Within a few seconds, the huge dog bounded on Austin, who had to take a step back or else he would fall. Austin cooed, "Yes, I missed you too." He rubbed the dog's head. Austin smiled at Rosalie, "Maybe this time, we can actually talk to mom this time, huh?"

Rose walked up with Austin carrying her bags. They seemed to get heavier the more she walked, maybe it was because it was the first time meeting his mom, and she knew what Aleyah was like so she wasn't sure how his mom would be. She saw Austin's dog run up and she grinned remembering it. "Maybe, we can." She said unsure about the meeting his mom thing.

Austin beamed, "Mom is the sweetest person ever. Probably where I get my niceness from. Oh, and Aleyha is staying in France with a friend, apparently. So, no evil little Parselmouths here." Austin was kidding, and hoped that Rosalie would catch on to his voice. He walked onto the porch, and opened the door to his home, holding it open for Rosalie. The entire house smelt of sugar cookies and healthy ones too. Austin only smiled to himself, before stopping to hear a man's voice. Austin thought, I thought Dad wasn't going to be here until I was at least in my third year at school. Austin couldn't see the kitchen from here, and waited for Rosalie before he would go see for himself.

Dorie heard the door open, and beamed excitedly. She whispered in Prodan's ear, "Come on, let's greet Austin and his girlfriend." She rushed through the kitchen and into the living room, before attacking Austin with a huge hug. Dorie stroked his hair, and laughed, "Oh, Austin, how I have missed you!" She kissed him on the top of his head, knowing it would embarrass him in front of Rosalie. Dorie stood back up straight, and smiled down at Rosalie, "My, you are as beautiful as Austin told me. I'm Dorothee, but you can call me Dorie if you like. I fixed cookies and such for you two." Dorie narrowed her bright green eyes at their bags, before flicking out her wand and using a spell to transport them to their assigned rooms.

Prodan let out a sad groan almost inaudible. He stood up, tall just like any other Zhefarovich. He turned around, but Dorie was already gone. Prodan shook his head, and walked after her, before stepping into their sight. Prodan's grey eyes were widened at how much Austin has grown. He leaned against the wall connecting the dining room to the living room, and simply smiled down at the couple. Rosalie was a doll, Prodan had to admit that.

Rose smiled in relief when he said that his mom was like him. "Alright then." She said walking through the open door to the house she remembered. She giggled when his mom welcomed him home. She smiled feeling more at home now.

Rose wasn't good with introducing herself, but she figured Austin had already done that. So she simply smiled and said "Thank you I'm glad to be here." Watching her bags go flying to a room she noticed a man standing next to the wall far from her.

((Rosie man just drool over him. He's pretty shmexy :D ))

((Prodan is a shmexy man. :p ))

Austin sighed when his mom loved on him, and blushed slightly. "Mom...mom! Please, don't hug me like that; I'm not ten!" Although, he could not stop from smiling. Austin glanced at the doorway, where his father stood. Austin murmured, "Dad..." He glanced at Rosalie, and put on a nervous smile, "Well, I guess he came home early." Austin walked over to him, passing his mom, and giving Prodan a hug. Austin felt like it was necessary, since he hadn't seen the man since 2015.

Prodan could only smile when Austin recognized him. Prodan hadn't aged since he was gone, but was taken back when Austin hugged him. Prodan hugged him back, letting his fatherly instincts take over. He smiled at his girlfriend, "Apologies, but I'm Prodan, Prodan Zhefarovich. From what I know, you two know my brother, from the school." Prodan stroked Austin's hair, the texture just like his own. It was difficult to tell where Austin got his hair from, either Prodan's father, or his mother.

Rose stepped inside a little more and gave his father a perplexed look. "I don't think I know who your talking about." She said not really knowing anyone who was related to Austin beside his immediate family. She felt a little out of place seeing as Austin hadn't seen his father in a while so she wondered what she should do.

((Obviously!!!))

Dorie smiled at the welcome that Austin gave Prodan. She felt her hair, and sighed, "Well, lovelies, I must go shower and then I'll return to cook some supper!" She turned around, and walked upstairs, before hopping into her room to gather some clothing and get into the bathroom to shower.

Prodan glanced back up at Rosalie, and answered, "You do, but we don't share the same name. Styx...the Herbology professor from what I know." He smiled down at Austin, and waved his fiancee when she went upstairs to shower. Prodan stood up straight, after releasing Austin from his hug. Prodan bit his lip, and motioned with his hand, "Care to sit down? The both of you?"

Austin shuddered, "Great, I really do have that creepy guy as an uncle. No wonder he looks at me funny." Austin wrinkled his nose, and walked back over to Rosalie, taking her hand in his, and inquiring, "Want to go sit down on the couch?" Austin hoped to make her feel at home as humanly possible.

Prodan chuckled at Austin's reaction, along with Rosalie's. He thought, Some things just never change... Prodan walked toward the armchair and took a seat. He stared at the both of them, and inquired casually, "So, what houses are you two in...at Hogwarts?" Prodan did not like the idea of sending Austin and Aleyha there, but alas, it was better than Durmstrang.

Austin went and sat on the couch, and patted the seat next to him, wanting Rosalie to sit next to him. Austin stared at his father, and answered proudly, "Ravenclaw, the smartest and best house." Austin moved his hair out of his green eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back