DETENTION

Lola Rowann

Wand
Birch Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Dragonstone
As the portkey transported the students from the lawn they found themselves in the middle of the Forbidden forest. Further than they had ever been before...
DarkGreenForest.jpg

scroll-stock-3.jpg

Aries felt as if he were spewed out the other end and landed roughly on the ground in the middle of a dark part of the forest. Brushing himself down he glanced at the scrool before he then handed the scroll to the other guy.
"Trevor yeah? well it looks like they gave us a right bundle of nothing to collect. I wouldn't mind but we don't even have a bag!" he couldn't help but laugh again.

Trevor opened his eyes and pulled a face as he felt himself being thrown out onto the ground. He cracked his neck and saw the other guy dusting himself off. "Yeah. Aries right?" he asked as he took the scroll and read it and chuckled. "Wow I always dreamed of getting a bag full of willow leaves!" he joked. He glanced around looking for a bag "How are we gunna get a bag full of willow leaves?" he asked. He glanced down at his shirt and grinned "I'd offer my shirt but I cant imagine how I'd get it off!" he said looking at the braclet attaching them.

Aries chuckled and shook his head.
"Trevor Trevor, you're in a forest with a Ravenclaw. We might not be famous for our outstanding goodlooks, I'm one of the few exceptions" he laughed heartily making fun of himself before pointing his finger towards a trodden looking verge "but we are famous for our brains. If it means using our hair to stitch leaves together to make a bad, we'll figure something out. Actually"
Aries pulled his arm out of one sleeve of his own jacket and knowing the other one would be stuck didn't give a toss as he ripped it clean off. He tied two firm knots in the sleeves right up where the arm hole was, then zipped up the jacket and where the hood was tied a knot in that as well, flipping the whole ensemble upside down he held it out to Trevor.
"And there mate, is our bag"

Trevor chuckled amused as he watched Aries rip his jacket off. He shot Aries a evil look as he took the bag "Great." he joked sarcastically "You got the looks and the brains and I got the bag" He chuckled holding it up and looking at it. "For some odd reason I don't feel like my awesome bag is going to attract the chicks" he said shaking his head sadly. "Cummon lets start the stupid flower picking over and done with, I was prepared to do anything for detention, let alone missing dinner!" he said starting to move in one direction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back