DETENTION

Lola Rowann

Wand
Birch Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Dragonstone
As the portkey transported the students from the lawn they found themselves in the middle of the Forbidden forest. Further than they had ever been before...

2.jpg

scroll-stock-4.jpg

Fenton landed in a kneeling position, righting himself almost immediately and looking about him. It was dense and dark and without their wands a bit mental really. Unrolling the scroll he looked at it and found it difficult enough to read it in the small light that dripped through the trees.
"Well I hope you know your hazel from your elbow, otherwise we're sort of screwed mate" he chuckled handing the scroll over to Ashton to look at.

Ashton landed hard, falling forward onto the ground. The forest was dense and dim around the two of them. Standing up and dusting himself off, he took the scroll from Fenton. "Wow. Alright then. This will be interesting." He walked around the area where they were deposited, and then turned to look at his partner. "I might be able to. Not really a huge fan of herbology." He walked forward, then stopped. "So, uh, I, uh, no hard feelings about last night?" he asked tentatively. Fenton seemed like he was alright and he didn't want to start things off with any sort of a grudge against him.

Fenton laughed scratching his head with his free hand while the other was being taken for a stroll by Ashton.
"Well I'm glad one of us can, think the most I ever stayed awake in herbology for was when we did bouncing bulbs and that was only coz the thing kept hitting me" the rain was still a drizzle at least and looking about him fenton thought it was going to be hard as anything trying to recognise any type of tree or leave from any other.
"Hey a fight is a fight. Never any hard feelings. Think we should start a fight club or something, release all that pent up frustration we seem to harbor coz of the girls in this school" he couldn't help but chuckle again, remembering another incident of the night before, "Andromeda sure kneed you one didn't she? You're lucky she didn't catch you with a left hook as well".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back