Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Brodie
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Pliable Mahogany Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Aeon was sitting in his dorm, He had received an owl earlier from Styx saying he had to go to his office at sunset with Tala. He looked out his window, Time had been passing slowly but finally the sun was setting. Aeon got up and walked over to Tala. "Are you ready?" He asked, sending out his arm, He was planning on singing "We're off to see the wizard" The whole way to Styx Office.

Tala was planning on tuning Aeon out "Please don't do it the whole way down. I want to keep my ears, and my sanity" He said grabbing his bag which had what Styx had asked them to bring in it. "Lets go" He brushed past Aeon's arm and out the door.

Aeon turned his head at Tala. "Spoil sport, my singing is good." He said, looking hurt. He watched Tala walk out, took his own ink and quill and reluctantly left. He walked after Tala, still hurt by his comment.

Tala looked back at Aeon. "Sorry Aeon, but I'm not feeling to hot aye, got a headache" He said smiling slightly at him. To be honest he hadn't been feeling hot for a day or so. He wasn't looking forward to this, not with his head feeling like it was going to burst.

Aeon frowned at him, they turned a few corners before coming up to the greenhouse. He on the other hand didn't care about what happened anymore, points were just points, They could earn them back. They walked through the greenhouse until they reached Styx office. Aeon looked at Tala.
"Ready?" He asked with a grin.

Tala raised an eyebrow at him "If I remember correctly, I was more ready for this than you were" he said knocking on Professor Styx's door. "I hope you are prepared for this" He said to Aeon. This was nothing new for him.

"Of course I am, I just overreacted before, Nothing that bad." Aeon said while Tala knocked.

Kalif checked a window, seeing that it was sunset, and saw that the boys were here a bit early. He did not expect them so soon. Kalif said in his authoritative voice, "Enter." Kalif had some things planned for the boys, and maybe something they wouldn't expect either. He was going to teach them the reason why the greenhouses can be dangerous if poked about too much.

Tala raised his good hand and opened the door. He looked at Aeon, smiled slightly and walked in. He kept the door opened with his foot for Aeon and brought his hand to his forehead, rubbing it as his head started throbbing there. This wasn't going to be pleasant if Styx yelled at all.

((Honestly...IRL i have one....And it's so sore I'm nearly in tears))

Aeon walked in after Tala and thanked him. He went up to Styx desk and looked at the place where he knocked the ink over and smiled to himself.

Kalif watched them enter, and he had a cold, unreadable expression on his face. He folded his arms across his chest, and informed them of what they would be doing, "First off, I will give you the choice of writing an essay about why it is wrong to prank professors, and the consequences and it be a five hundred word as well. Your choice is to do it right here, or turn it in to me in a few days."

Kalif continued, "If you choose to do the essay right now, then I won't make you clean the paint off the floor. I left it there so you two would have options. I can easily make the paint vanish. However, the last part of the detention is inevitable. You will not have a choice but to do it. Understood?" Kalif waited for their response. His voice was the same as he used in class. His eyes were also their original silver hue as well.

"I pick the Paint sir" Tala said after only a few seconds of thinking. If he was to write the essay, he'd probably faint. It would make him think too much, and with his head throbbing as much as it was now, well, he didn't want to think about it. He lowered his hand from his head and put it by his side. Paint seemed to be Tala's favorite thing, well apart from Tasanee.

Aeon looked sideways at Tala and frowned, He'd rather do it now and didn't want to be alone with Styx. He just HAD to have a headache today. Aeon thought. "I might do it now and get it over with Styx." He said, still calling him by his last name. "Oh and did you ever get your poor old robes clean?" He asked, he couldn't help himself.

Kalif raised an eyebrow, "I half expected you two to pick the same. Ivanov, the cleaning tools are beside my door, and be sure to get every spot up." Kalif did not feel like yelling. He retrieved a bottle of water from under his desk, and took a sip. Kalif was in a better mood than usual, and wanted nothing to spoil this. Kalif heard Summers's smart mouth comment, and his eyes stared at him. He warned, his cold voice unchanged, "I would advise you to get started, before you cost your house any more points, and Ms. Frost grief." Kalif added, "She also told me that you have always acted like a moron, now is that true?"

Tala turned around to hide his smile at Styx's comment. And he made sure that Aeon couldn't see he found it amusing. "Yes sir" He said, walking over to the door and knelt next to the cleaning gear that was there. Seeing the bucket already had hot water in it he picked up a brush, put it in the water and started scrubbing.

"Me? A Moron? You shouldn't listen to a muggle born Styx, But I bet you didn't know she was did you?" Aeon replied, smirking slightly, He would have to get back at Kida. "Oh and where's your paper? You just said bring quills and ink."

Kalif heard this, but as a professor, he had to act as though he didn't care. However, as a Death Eater, he hated muggleborns. Kalif pulled out a sheet of parchment and eyed Summers. Kalif remarked, "What makes you think I care about blood type? Obviously, she knows you better than I do, so I must stick with her judgment." Kalif leaned back in his chair, and observed the two boys.

Tala hate his suspicions that he actually didn't like muggleborns, so he kept quite, and hoped that Aeon didn't say that he was. The pink paint was easier to get off than the other paint, then again that had been sitting there for a few days, and this one, not so long. He was nearly halfway done, as he had improved his technique of this over the years.

"She only calls me names because I annoy her." Aeon said, snatching the piece of parchment from Kalif. He felt like trashing the room and storming out but of course he didn't, He was so pissed off at the moment that he nearly said Tala was muggleborn too, but that would completely destroy their friendship, and that would have sucked. He hated this teacher so much. He knew he hated Aeon, It wasn't a really bad prank, He seemed to like Tala more then him. At a muggle school he'd attended he went on a huge rampage, Didn't turn out so well, Not for the school anyway. Aeon went and sat down, taking out his quill and ink.

Kalif waited for them to finish. He was going to show them the reason why he didn't want younger students to poke around the greenhouses. It would be a privilege for the both of them. He only had the sixth years planned to do the same thing next term. Kalif stood up, walked over to the door, and stood there, although keeping his distance from Ivanov, so he wouldn't get in the way of his scrubbing..

Tala scrubbed at the last of the paint. Maybe he should have picked the essay, the fumes from the cleaning products was making his head feel worse. When he was done, he placed the brush back in the bucket and put his hands to the side of his head, pressing against it lightly, trying to releave the pressure there. "Done sir" He said from his position on the floor.

Aeon had written at least 300 words when Tala had finished, He kept writing, glancing up every now and again to check the time. He dipped his quill back into the ink and continued writing, a bored expression on his face. He finally finished and stood up, glaring at Styx. "I'm done now Styx." He said bitterly.

Kalif nodded once Ivanov was finished with his work. With a lazy flick of his wand, the cleaning materials went back to their original places. Kalif glanced over at Summers and heard him finished. Kalif simply said, "Just leave it there. Now, the detention isn't over. Follow me outside, for this might spark your little interests." Kalif opened the door, and led them outside into the night air.

((I'll have to start a thread in the classroom area, so, be excited.))

Tala slowly got up, brushed himself off and followed Styx outside.

Aeon left the essay and followed Tala and Styx outside, It was night already, He wondered if Kida knew he had detention today, He didn't tell her when he had it, Just that he had detention. Maybe she was worried, He hoped so, serves her right He thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back