Desktop Disaster!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blake Zepline

Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Ugh, I swear technology, and life in general, hate me!! I just get back from my extended deportation to my grandmother's and then my desktop decides to crash on a permanent basis. It's pretty out dated so I doubt my parents are going to bother getting it fixed, but again, by the time they decide to get a new comp, Blake will probably have already failed his OWLS. ;'(
Sooo, I have resorted to using my brother's messed up lappy. But that's just the problem; it's my brother's. For those of you who know me well enough, you will remember incidents where I frequently get kicked off the computer by either of my older brothers. *rolls eyes*
I am going to post my absence because I'm not exactly sure how long it will be until I can come back on again. But I will be trying! :)
Thanks to all the professors especially who have been so kind in helping me catch up with all the lessons I missed first semester. I'm sorry if you have to keep waiting for me to finally complete them though. :(
Pray for my desktop guys. It could sure use it. :p

See y'alls when I see y'all. XD

:console: Poor you indeed

Well this down right sucks, I hope your desktop makes a quick recovery, if one at all. And that you get the use of your brothers laptop enough to give you your HNZ fix

See ya around
- Pat :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back