Depressed

Lilly Kelly

OOC First Name
Ash
Candy was upset Jasper was dead and she didn't know why and so she was wandering around bleak street all depressed she had been depressed for week she bumped into someone but didn't look up.

Steve was still in shock after what had happened. He couldn't believe he had watched two of his best friends die. He had his hood up as he walked through Bleak street with his hands in his pockets. He bumped into someone and looked away from the ground see Candy. "Candy. Oh Merlin." He was surprised to see Jasper's girlfriend-or ex-stood in front of him.

Steve wrapped his arms around Candy as he felt his throat tighten. "How are you doing??" Steve was younger than Candy but he was tall for his age so he was taller than her.

Candy looked at him, "i'm depressed and don't know if i can move on" she said, looking at him.

Steve nodded. "Yeah, I know how you feel." Steve was finding it hard to forget the image of his cousins' mangled bodies.

Candy looked at him, "i just wished i knew how" she said, feeling tears well up again.

Steve's eyes widened. "You mean you don't know??" Steve's breathe caught in his chest when he realised that if she didn't know, he would have to tell her.

Steve wrapped his arms around her back. "Him and Paul got in a fight. They fell off the cliff that Jasper always went to." A tear fell down his cheek as he spoke.

Candy felt more tears and started to cry, "he always talked about jumping but i never thought he would do it" she said, began to cry louder.

Steve held Candy tight when she started to cry. "He never meant to. Nor did Paul. They just fell" Steve could feel his breath speeding up.

Candy looked at him, "i don't know what to do now i mean i can't move on because...." she said, starting to cry worse.

Steve kept his arms tight around Candy's body. She may have been older than him but he was taller and he felt weirdly protective of her. "It's gonna be ok. Just remember all the good times. " This was how Steve was getting through everyday.

Candy began to cry harder, "i.... Steve i was going to tell him i was" se said, looking up at him.

Steve kept his eyes locked on Candy's watery ones. "Tell him you were what??"

Steve rubbed the top of her arm, comforting her. "Candy, please tell me."

Candy looked at him, " i'm pregent steve and for real this time" she said, frowing.

Steve's eyes widened. He couldn't believe what Candy had just said. But he felt like he owed something to Jasper. All the things his cousin had done for him and he did nothing. "I'll help you."

Candy shook her head, "no you won't you have a girlfriend i won't let you do this" she said, pulling away.

Steve shook his head. "Caley wont mind. She knows what's happened. As soon as I tell her you're pregnant, she'll want me to help you."

Candy looked at him, "no i can handle the baby it's fine you don't have to" seh siad, smiling at him.

Steve put a hand on either shoulder and held her there. "Candy, that baby needs a father figure."

Candy looked up at him, "Steve ur still in school i'll be fine" she said, smiling at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back