Delivery

Crispin V. Cold

Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Crispin was tired after a long day of school and then pulling a full shift at work. All he wanted was to sit down and eat a huge dinner. He scanned the crowd, feeling silly for carrying the package he was to deliver around.

He saw Katalina sitting over at the Gryffindor table and headed her way.

Kat saw Crispin walking over towards her with a package. She had no idea what anyone would be doing buying her something that had to be delivered, especially from QQS.

Crispin reached the table and held out the long flat box to Katalina. "Your father came in today. Wanted me to deliver this to you." Crispin was anxious to see her reaction. He could only imagine what he'd do to get something so cool brought to him.

Kat took the package from Crispin and hurriedly opened it. "HOLY FLYING HIPPOGRYFFS!" It was Scarlett Streak. Kat was at a loss for words. "I...I...Thanks for delivering it Crispin!" Kat just stared at the broom that was laid in front of her. She couldn't wait to try it out and there was still a few good hours of daylight left outside.

Crispin grinned. She looks happy with her present. "That's cool," he said aloofly. "Your dad's a cool guy. Hope you have fun," he said, grinning one last time before turning to head to the Slytherin table and get something to eat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back