Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Straight (Elliot)
Wand
Curly 13 1/2 Inch Sturdy Mahogany Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
(Yellow rose, open after Rowan)

The Gryffindor Quidditch Captain was difficult to miss, but Alice mostly knew Lizzie as Rose's friend and the other person organizing the flower delivery today. She approached the girl in the corridor, as she was delivering her own roses as well. "Hello Lizzie, I'm Rose's sister Alice." Alice said with a bright grin as she stopped next to the girl. "You both did such a good job organizing today!" She said happily. "I have a delivery for you!"

Lizzie hummed to herself as she made her way between deliveries, basket swinging on her arm. There was nothing that could kill her good mood today. Rose deliveries were her favourite part of the year, and knowing the part she had played in facilitating all the happiness filling the halls was the best bonus there could be. She was interrupted from her thoughts by the sound of her own name, smiling at the girl who approached her. "Hey, Alice." Lizzie said cheerfully. "Thank you so much! Are you having fun on your deliveries?" She asked, wondering if it was the girl's first year participating. She didn't remember how old all of Rose's sisters were, but the girl looked young enough to maybe be a first year. Those thoughts all left Lizzie's head though at the next thing Alice said though, and she grinned brightly. "Oh! Thanks!"

Alice looked up at the older girl with a bright smile. Lizzie was really awesome, and Alice was sad she would be leaving Hogwarts soon. She had seen her play Quidditch, and it was really impressive. "Yes! I am enjoying my deliveries a lot." She said happily. "I loved it last year too, I think I'll do it forever!" She paused. "Or at least until graduation. She amended. "I hope you like your rose!"

Lizzie,

I don't know what I'm going to do without you next year. You taught me so much about being a Beater. Thanks for helping me and not ever treating me like a baby.

Your friend,

Jake

Lizzie smiled, glad to see Alice took the same kind of enthusiasm in rose deliveries as she did. "That's great!" She said happily. "You're doing an awesome job." Still smiling, Lizzie accepted the rose, her smile widening as she read the message. Jacob was one of the people she would be saddest about saying goodbye to upon her graduation. Lizzie hadn't really realised how much she loved teaching people since she had helped him train to make the team, and she had had a soft spot for the boy ever since. She would have to make sure to thank him properly the next time she saw him.

"Thank you!" Alice said as Lizzie told her she was doing a good job. "I'll be going now, bye! Enjoy your rose!" She waved at Lizzie before skipping away to deliver the next one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back