Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
bi
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Sturdy Maple Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Yellow rose for @Emmanuel Okoye

Sen had been excited when she had noticed Emmanuel's name on her list, keeping an eye out for her friend as she wandered around the castle. "Emmanuel!" She called out through the hallway when she suddenly noticed her friend, happily skipping over to him. "Happy Valentine's! I've got a rose for you."

Emmanuel heard his name as he walked the fourth floor corridor. "Senna!" he greeted. "happy Valentine's to you too, my friend" he greeted. He was rather excited for a rose, another one. He hadn't even expected to get one.

Senna grinned when she reached her friend, immediately holding out the yellow rose for him to take. "This one's for you! Did you get any others yet?" She asked curiously.

Thank you for being my friend.~Evie

Emmanuel grinned at his friend before nodding his head. "This is my second rose of the day, so far," he said with a smile. He opened the note and smiled. It was sweet of Evie to send this. "Thanks. Have you gotten any yet?"

Senna smiled when he mentioned he had gotten one other rose so far, although she doubted it had been hers. If it was, she was sure he would've mentioned it. The fact that he still had to get her rose only made things more fun. "Nah," She replied to his question with a shrug and a small smile. "I've been pretty busy delivering though.."

Emmanuel gave a little smile. "Well, hopefully we can catch up later, share stories of our roses and our deliveries," he suggested, always keen to spend a little more time with his friend, and wanting to make sure that she got some roses too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back