Delivering Daisies

Andromeda listened to him and put her books back down on the table. She picked up one of the vases of flowers and walked them over to a bedside locker on the right side of the wing. She loved daisies, they were definitly her favourite flower in the whole world, those and honking daffodils thought those had more sentimental worth.
"I wanted to kiss someone" she muttered not daring to say anything else.

Patrick nearly let the vase he was carrying drop, luckily his reflexes from years of being chaser were like lightening.
"Who?" he asked her, visions of Blane swimming about his head. I'll kill him he thought. "Who did you want to ..ehm, kiss?"

Patrick placed his vase back down on the table. He definitly was in trouble of smashing it if she didn't say what she meant soon.

"Alright break it to me. Why do you think you wanted to kiss this boy?" he asked not really knowing if he wanted to know this, "And what did you do Ace?"

Patrick stood with his arms folded across his chest then shifted his position and leaned his hands on the table instead. Thinking that this didn't look half as foreboding or threatening.

Andy looked at him as if he had four heads.
"Uncle P come on!" she groaned, "I wanted to kiss him because I hate him so much!" she raised her eyes to heaven and shook her head as she picked up the second vase and began to walk to the opposite side of the room with it.

"Original questions much!" she grinned at him, "I didn't kiss him anyway, I bolted straight for here actually!"

"And when did you get a smart mouth?" he asked her gobsmacked at her saucy reply. "If your dad were here he'd..."
Patrick caught what he was going to say and groaned.
"Sorry Ace, I meant ... well you know what I meant. He'd give out stink and tell you that you were never too old for a spanking. Not that he ever actually gave you one mind!" he smiled at her.

"So you really like this boy and you had an urge to kiss him but instead of following through you ran a mile from him. Have I got all that yeah?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back