🌹 Rose Giving Delightful Yellow

Sadie Gates

Energetic | Bubbly | Triplet

Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
And again, Sadie kinda knew who Juniper Zumwalt was, wasn't she the captain of Ravenclaw team? She totally was. And also the leader of SDA, would be awful not to know her. "Hey Juniper! I am Sadie and I have a rose for you!" Sadie excitedly approached the Ravenclaw team captain, knowing that it was probably the only place where she could have a chance to talk with her.
@Juniper Zumwalt

Juniper was taking the time to hit some bludgers and really strengthen her swing when she heard someone calling her name. Looking down, she zoomed towards the ground, hovering for a moment. "Another one? Gee, thanks!" she exclaimed. She hadn't really expected to get any roses really and was surprised by another one.

Sadie smiled at her and energetically nodded. "Yes, another one! Hope you love it and I hope I didn't distract you too much! Wouldn't want to get hit by a bludger while on the ground," she just joked a bit and then handed out the rose and the note.
To Juniper.
Thank you very much for your hard work in the eye over the holidays. It is all very much appreciated and I always enjoy working with you. best of luck with everything this year and beyond
Elvera

Users who are viewing this thread

Back