Winnie Calida

Queen Bee

Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Wand
Curved 17 Inch Unyielding Laurel Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Winnie had one last professor she was seeking to meet this semester. He hadn't been at his office when she'd first checked this floor but she hoped he would be now. She was very keen to make this last introduction and then move on, make sure that she was doing something a little more fun. Defence Against the dark arts was a class she was actually feeling keen about. She knew it would be good to learn more about how to be good at fighting magic. She knocked on the door to Professor Waldgrave's office and waited to see if he was actually in.

Noel was sitting in his office, he prepared himself for the new year. He had an conversation with James about the fourth years classes. And although he disagreed with most of the part he wanted to have a good look at some parts, which made him think a bit more. But than someone knocked on the door and he looked up. '' Yes? Come in.'' He than said and let the person open the door for themselves. Putting down his prepration for a moment.

Winnie heard the professor welcome her in, and she opened the door and walked into the office. The office was nice, and the man at the desk was pretty young, younger than the flying and history professor but likely about the same age as the astronomy professor. "Hi, Professor Waldgrave, I'm Winnie, I'm in your class this semester, and I just had a couple of questions, if you have a moment?" she said, "I'm just keen to be well prepared for your class, sir,"

Noel saw the door opening of his office and there stood an young girl he didn´t believed he had in class. He was kind of good in remembering faces. Although in a vague way she seemed familliar, but he couldn´t tell why. He gave the girl an friendly smile. She explained what she came to do and he was glad she just got on with it, straightforward what she came to do. She seemed eager and he could appreciate that. " Hello Winnie. Please have a seat.'' He answered her and made an gesture to the chair in front of him. He didn't mind making time for students, he had enough time to be prepared for the new year. '' Welcome to Hogwarts, I believe. How are you finding it so far?'' He than asked her. And made some room on his desk, putting some papers away. '' So what did you want to ask?'' The professor than replied.

Winnie took the seat at the man's desk as he allowed her to. "Thank you, sir," she said politely. She smoothed down her skirt as she sat and then met the professor's gaze. She gave a smile, a polite smile. She hadn't really been at the school too long, and her adventures so far had largely been to the offices of her professors. "I am enjoying it, looking forward to getting stuck in with some magic and learning," she said with a polite tone. "Yes, sir, I just really want to do well, Defence Against the Dark Arts is arguably the most important class we do at school. Are there any books you would recommend reading ahead of time? Anything you'd recommend studying? The best ways to prepare for your class? Anyway for me to ensure I make the most of out of the class, sir," she asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back