Defense Practice

"Alright I'm ready" Andromeda had memerised the incantation now in her head, the different intonations of the syllables and the flick of the wand. All she needed now was to put it all together.

She stood facing sideways, looking at the dummy from over her shoulder. Her face was expressionless as she concentrated with all her heart and might.

"pe-TRI-fi-cus to-TAH-lus " Andy said as she flicked her wand. The dummy slammed its arms to it's side the way it had for Kailey and then it's legs as it careened back against the wall.

Andromeda stood immobile. Shocked that she could perform this advanced spell so well and still manage to get stuck on something as simple as 'accio'.

Quickly she flicked her wand again saying 'Finite' and watched as the dummy returned to its position. She turned and looked at Kailey.
"Wow!"

"Wow...It took me like 10 tries before I could get it." Kailey said impressed.

"Really?" she asked her looking back amazed at the dummy her eyes wide in her head from accomplishing the spell, "And would you believe my charms spells are useless at the best of times. Kiera has been practising with us seeing as we haven't actually started those classes yet. I can do this but I still have trouble with my 'accio'"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back