Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Eryk
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Libby was sat on the window sill on her own. Should she? Could she? She sighed and chose to ignore it for now. She peered out the window over to the quidditch pitch and laughed. She hoped in the holidays she really would be able to fly with Jacob.

Erik had been spending nights studying for the exams in secret. He wasn't going to let anyone know that he cared for grades. With all this studying, Erik was so tired that he spent most the days sleeping.

Finally he decided that he had gotten enough studying done and enough sleeping in days, Erik decided to get up and wondered the castle. Going from the dungeons to the fifth corridor was when he found himself.

As Erik was about to go to the sixth corridor he noticed someone that looked familar. It was Libby a girl who he had met once or twice. The one with the brat of a friend.

Walking over to her he leaned up against the wall. "Hey Libby" He said.

(lol)

Libby still couldn't wait until the next semester started, she was looking forward to it mainly because she knew her favorite lesson was charms, and she was desperate to try at it. Potions however, she was not.

She heard someone speak and she turned to see who was there. "Hi Erik" she smiled. She remembered what happened last time she'd talked to him, and shuddered to herself. "How are you doing?" she asked, not seeing him in ages meant they had lots to talk about.

Erik smiled sightly at the girl. This boy didn't know too many people around the school. Mainly he kept to himself. The few he did know he rarely talked to. Maybe as the years went on he would break the shell of being a loner though as of now he was not trying to hard.

"I've been good" He said rubbing his eyes for a moment "Tired" He added. "Just glad that break is almost here" He said his eyes going towards the window looking out thinking about nothing in certain.

"how are you? What have you been up to?" He asked.

She smiled, "Yeah." she agreed. She was glad too although for other reasons. She hadn't attended lessons in the last one or two weeks, but after the holidays she would get back on track.

She shrugged, "This and that. Darren left Hogwarts. Me and Larissa made an enemy of each other, umm.." she said breifly not wanting particulary to go into heavy details...it was a long story.

"Do you like quidditch?" she asked, watching him gazing out the window.

Erik had not really known the boy named Darren though he had heard the rumours or more so gossip that Libby and Darren had been a thing. "It happens" Erik said knowing that it probably wasn't the most understanding thing to say but really relationships like that were never his thing nor did he want to get involved.

Though when Libby said that her and that brat made enemies of each other he couldn't help but clap his hands three times. "Finally" He said smirking slightly. "No offense Libby but she's just well" He paused letting out a scoff instead of describing that girl who had called him a mudblood even though Erik claimed to be mixed blood.

"Quidditch" Erik said as the window remained his gaze. At the start of the year Erik had bragged at how good he was at quidditch even though he had never even flown a broom. Now that he had finished flying lessons he was still not that grand. That meant that he was never really going to like quidditch or flying.

"No actually I don't care for it too much" Erik said smoothly. "I take it you're a huge quidditch fan. Most people around here are" He stated the obvious fact. "What are you doing for the break?" Erik asked casually.

Libby laughed when he clapped his hands, "Yeah! Sorry about that"...her voice trailed off slowly. She was still angry at her for that.

"Yeah, i am a good fan" she grinned, although inside she was think "aww" as he probably then wouldn't want to have a game. "I'm staying here over the break, ill meet a few people, maybe go out somewhere for christmas. How about you?" she asked back.

(sorry for short posts :p )

"No need to be sorry about her" Erik said. That Slytherin girl seemed to hate him with a passion now. Actually it was rather amusing for Erik. They always had classes together and that Larrissa girl always glared at him. In Erik's mind he was just glad that he had annoyed her that much.

As Libby explained what she was doing for Break, Erik nodded. He wished that he could stay here and do the same. "I wanted to stay here but I can't" Erik said wondering if he should go on. Deciding to anyway.

"My little sister Emerson has been giving me grief that I'm never home. So I thought I would go visit" Erik said thinking about how Emerson Rose had been sending him letters saying how much she missed him. Being two years younger than Erik, Emerson was still rather clingy.

"Are many people staying?" Erik wondered. He did hope he wasn't missing too much by going home.

Libby wondered if Laris had got back at him behind her back. They were in the same house after all.

"Ah," Libby wasn't too sure how to reply to that. Her only brother had just got out of hospital, but before that she had been visiting him quite a bit. It was a small relief to be able to get away from him again to be honest. A bit of time with her friends instead.

"I'm not too sure to be honest. I know a couple from Hufflepuff, and one or two from other houses. I bet though most will go home. It's christmas!" she said. She wondered if it would snow, and for the first time felt she should have been going home this holiday. She knew she couldn't. As soon as she'd get there it would be time to come back again.

Erik listened as Libby probably guessed that only a few students were staying. This was good for Erik now knowing that not too many people were staying. He wasn't missing anything too important. Just think in two more years you will be able to stay at the school Erik thought though he hadn't realized that that meant that Emerson Rose would too be attending which would probably turn Erik into that protective big brother that he was known as back home.

"Christmas isn't that big of a deal" Erik said shrugging. "Though I hear that really make this place look great. I wonder if they will have a feast before all the students go home or a party or something that like" Erik said thinking that a nice big feast was always appreciated. Food at all was always appreciated for this eleven year old that loved to eat.

"Though I've heard that it might snow before everyone leaves" Erik said doubting this rumour as he looked outside. "A massive snowball fight would have been the best" He added thinking about a house on house snow ball fight. Rather simple but still epic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back