</i>
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
<i>
</i>
</SIZE>
A new year, a new time at Hogwarts!
And more things for you to partake in (if you wish to)​

::Friends
Friends are always welcome in Willow's life.
It'll be uber-fantastic if she could have more male friends (just look at the relationships page, you'll see what I mean hee hee.) but female friends are welcomed too!

We've been sat here beneath these flickering neons for hours
<i>
</i><SIZE size="50">
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
<i>
</i>

::Academic Rival
Willow is an academic. She needs someone either in her year group or in first year to be her academic rival (but they can still be friends, or if you'd want; an enemy) Willow is the type of ambitious academic and is willing to do anything to be better at a subject or anything in general than anyone - even if it means pushing her friends away.
She also dreams to be Head Girl in the future - she's completely serious!

while I am cracking their code, you are deciphering me
<i>
</i>
<COLOR color="black">- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
<i>
</i>

::Romantic Rival/Boyfriend/Something like that
Ahaha. This is the one I really want to look forward to.
By now, you'd probably realize that Willow and Chris. May or May not like each other. Maybe.
But because they hardly see each other (at the moment, in the time being) it makes it pretty
impossible for some sort of relationship to bloom.
...She bakes some pretty damn good cakes too.

for i am a mystery, I am a locked room in a tall tower
<i>
</i>
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
<i>
</i>

::Something Optional if you wanna.
Willow's a musician right? She can play the Piano, Violin, Guitar and even singing and dabbles in the odd Music Composition.
If your character wants to learn an instrument, why not ask Willow? She likes helping students and of course - very friendly.
and wouldn't mind sharing some of her talent around. Hell she thinks the world could be more musical.
Of course. That's if you wanna of course ;)

Oh, did you see the stars colliding, shining just to show we belong?
<i>
</i>
<i>
</i>

Obviously you know mostly everything about Sara, but I was thinking maybe they could start a band -Sra can sing and play piano and maybe Willow could teach her the guitar?

Belle here as a friend?
Or they could be academic rivals?

Ooh, and Willow could teach Belle and instrument? Belle has always wanted to learn a musical instrument ^^

♥ Sara ~ Sure ^^ It'll be awesome if they started a band and Willow wouldn't mind teaching her the guitar, would you like to start a topic or would you want me to?

♥ Bella ~ I just took a peek at Ysobella's biography to get to know your charrie more - they are so so similar! (and I ain't talking about the playby ;) ) I'm just worried that they might clash with so many similarities and not so many differences (Bella likes Make-up and pink, but Willow doesn't..and that's probably the only difference personality wise I can really tell from.)
But Willow doesn't mind if she's friends with Bella (you can choose if you want to be an academic rival or not, I don't mind)
Willow can teach Belle an instrument too ^^

Well I haven't really brought him out but he's in the same year as her and can be "funny in some ways", but anyways his name is Nate Wolfe and he can be a friend to Willow. He's a slytherin, so he can be an ass, but other than that he's okay :3

either way-could you maybe, because I have drama and I have to go offline now :(

♥ Madlyn/Nate ~ He sounds pretty awesome haha XD would you like to start a topic or shall I?

♥ Sara ~ I'll pm you the link :3

I'll pm you a link XD so don't worry about it N,N ha

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back