Deathly Hallows Pt. II

Olive Mayfield

OOC First Name
Liv
Wand
twelve inch rata with the essence of a toi-toi frond
So who's all got their tickets?

I got mine a few weeks ago; I'm going to the midnight screening and because I live in New Zealand, that means I'm one of the first people in the world to see it! :woot:

Five days to go!! ♥

-Olivia

I'm seeing mine the day after it comes out with my friends, not going to bother pre-ordering tickets. xD

I was going to pre-order mine but I ended up holding off on it because we didn't know if the Local theater was doing the Midnight Screening or not and I was waiting to see if I needed to order an extra ticket for someone. :r

Were going to check tomorrow to see if Tickets are still available and if not were seeing it the following night. ^_^

i was considering the midnight showing,, but then realised that i didn't want to drive back at three in the morning, so i am going to see it at six on wednesday evening. i think that that will still make me one of the first to se it, as i am in australia. sometimes i love the time differences. (cough when the last book came out we got it at seven in the morning, a much more civilised time than mid night. as then i got the whole day to read and not worry about sleep.)

I'm not too sure when I'll be going yet. Me and my friend Robyn are waiting to see our schedule for work, might go on one of our days off in the middle of the day in hopes that the cinema wouldn't be too busy xD

Got my tickets today :frantics: :woot:

I might go the next day :p I can't really go out at nights but yeah I will definitely go the next day

I'm going to go on Saturday with my sisters. We haven't bought tickets yet, but I'm hoping that since we are going early, it won't matter. *crosses fingers*

SEVEN HOURSSS!

So excited; but I decided that I wanted to dress up and now I can't find my wand so I can't. D:

Is anyone going to dress up?

Three dollars says that I will be seeing one of my friends there all dressed in his harry potter gear

The earliest I could possibly go would be Sunday night. I'll be seeing this one twice for sure.

I just came back from seeing it. :) I'm a bit disappointed though with it.

Alyss Summers said:
Whaaat? Did it come out early where you live? Give meh details!! (In a spoiler tag, of course.)

Daisy Harrison said:
Alyss Summers said:
Whaaat? Did it come out early where you live? Give meh details!! (In a spoiler tag, of course.)
Over here in Australia's it's been out for just under a day. xD

I'm so excited! My friends and I are going to the premiere. I am going to dress up as Draco Malfoy because I think Pigfarts is awesome.

& It came out in NYC yesterday, right? I'm not too sure.

I went on ahead and edited the title, to speak of spoilers for the movie for those that have seen it. ;)

Larkspur Loncar said:
\ It came out in NYC yesterday, right? I'm not too sure.
A premiere was held in NYC on Monday, but only celebs, socialites and a select group of lucky people got to see it.
The rest of us won't be able to see the movie until the 15th.

I saw it last night too (suck it western hemisphere!), went to the midnight screening. I haven't actually read the book in a long time, so I was really impressed with it. I think that was probably the best way to appreciate it ^_^
And I was sobbing for, quite literally, at least half of the movie. But yupp, I loved it ♥

There were a few things I was a bit disappointed with, but in saying that, I know the book super well. So if I hadn't had the book in the back of my mind, it was fantastical! But yeah, good!

Agree Donna. :) That's why I was disappointed with it. I thought that they could've added more from the book. :(

From what I've read, it was already jam-packed. You can't fit in everything! Movies can't juggle as many plots and characters as books can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back