Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Porter

OOC First Name
Laura
Wand
better than yours
0015.jpg

So this is my death eater, Ryan. He isnt the most friendly of people and will not talk to muggles/muggle borns. He can not stand them and would sooner kill one then even think of being friends with one. Ryan is very concerned with blood status. He thinks he is a pure blood as that was what his parents told him, he is in fact a mixed blood though. Ran will be friend with anyone higher than half blood. Ryan can be a good friend once he begins to trust someone. He is loyal to those he deems worthy and will look out for them.

Really im looking for friends for him and a love interest. He has just come out of an open relationship and he is now looking for someone else to be with. Im not looking for a final for him just yet but he can have a long term if you want.
As friends i am looking for someone he can talk to and trust. He needs someone he can go to and have a drink with and laugh with. He needs someone he can feel afe with and know they wont rat him out to anyone.

If you have an idea then post

Laura :)

Hey, I recently made Allysha ere if you want her. I haven't really decided on her personality yet so.... She all yours if you want her :p

Lol she'll be fine for anything. Whatever you want her to be :)

Well we could rp and see how it goes. Could you start though because im not going to be on for a bit now unless my laptop decides to connect to my brothers internet.
http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/7314980/1/?x=0#post8565446
There is the rp. I though id start it as i had time. I kept it short as i thought it would be easier for you as your chatacer is still very new :)

Hmmm they can rp certainly but im not sure he would get along with her. e is very picky who he actually talks to and i dont think Alyce would be his type. We could rp and see how it goe anyway if you like

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back