Dearing to dance

Judy Sherman

OOC First Name
Ana V.
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Judy walked into an empty class room that Judy had seen be used as a dance class. She saw that there was a bar there and Judy could almost hear the music that had been played in her dance class. She had loved that class. She walked over to the bar and put one hand on it while the other she put over her head. She was in that class again surrounded by pretty people. They where not pretty because of their looks but because they could dance with grace even at such a young age.

Before Judy knew what she was doing she was standing on pointed toe and dancing to a beat no one else could heart. The only grace that Judy had for a long time was one the dance floor. Memories of dancing went through Judy's head until she came to the ones that she was dreading. She could remember the school talent show at St. Angelica's school for girl's. Judy had tripped half way through the performance because the girls had started laughing at her again. The laughter had only grown louder when she fell. Just like in her memories Judy fell, her face full of shame.

Marcello had been practicing his gymnastic for hours in the abandoned corridor. He couldn't stop thinking about the girl that he met earlier and he was extremely excited knowing that Juliet was in Beauxbaton. She had grown into a lovely young lady, she was different back then when she was 5. He could remember the short bob hair of hers, he loved those kind of hairs but it wasn't popular anymore.

Marcello then walk toward the empty classroom and found a girl that he knew... Wait... Dancing!? I thought she don't dance! He said in his head. She was perfect and graceful, Marcello had never seen a perfect posture before, she had potential and Marcello was going to make sure that she could attend dance classes when they graduated Durmstrang. Unfortunately, Judy fell but there was no harm in falling. He walk deeper to the classroom walking toward the girl giving her an applause "Wow" He smiled and gave a hand to her helping her to stand up. "You're amazing" He said in French.

Judy had danced with Marcello once but she had given him the impression that she could not dance other things at all. She had meant it that way. Ever since her imberessing moment on stage Judy had never so much as looked at a pair of dance shoes. She burned now that Marcello had caught her dancing the very thing that she assumed had brought about her total disgrace at St. Angelica's.

Judy took his hand but shook her head. "I am anything but. I used to be good enough to where things like that shouldn't not have happened." She said looking down. She hated ballet as much as she loved it for that very reason. "Thank your for telling me you liked it though. She said with a wide smile. Judy had yet to talk to Marcello aside from the day he had met her and her friends.

Marcello had been crushing on Judy secretly but he wouldn't admit it, he was afraid if she didn't feel the same way and he wasn't going to embarrass himself and got himself a slap from the girl. "I'm sure you're good! Your posture's perfect!" He smiled as he tap her on the back hoping that she wont mind. He wasn't trying to be a perv but he was trying to tell her that her posture was good. "Don't worry. I fall all the time" He let out a small boyish chuckle before sitting on a table beside him.

Marcello wanted to know about Judy deeper but he didn't dare to ask her about her family, etc. He didn't want her to find out that he was crushing on her. "As a friend of yours, I suggest you to keep dancing" He grinned and stretch his arms to the air. He was a little tired since he had been practicing since morning and he had to make his homework later on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back