OOC First Name
Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
Have you ever played or watched Deal or No Deal?
If you have: Great! This game is quite similar! :)
If you have not: Read about it here! · Play it here! · See how it works on a forum here! || Right. Are you good now? Great! ^_^

Over the next three days we will be accepting sign-ups to play this game with us. There will be several prizes available, but also several not-so-great things available in the cases, and all the game the Death Eaters will be trying to get you to stop playing as soon as possible by offering you deals. You'll see how it works more when we begin. :)

Please sign up only once per roleplayer, not once per character. ;)
Please also note that we may not get to have everybody who replies here play. We will try, but it may not be possible. The earlier you sign up, the more likely it is you'll have a spot. :D

List of Accepted Participants[ol][li]Hilde Lindstrom</LI>[li]Artemis Blackmoore-Yearling[li]Alexis Richarde[li]Melodie Lowe[li]Alyss Summers[li]Arianna Tipley[li]Cassandra Zhefarovich[li]Larissa Sedgwick[li]Sephora Finette[li]Adam Bomonti[li]Kiera Potter[li]Eden Koshiba<LI>[li]Willow Paradox[/li][/ol]

Melodie is playing (she's survived a death eater once before, lets scare her again! xD )

Sephora Finette is playing! haha, A Hufflepuff dealing with a Death Eater? This should be interesting X)

I would like to play please.

Unfortunately, due to my participation in the 30 hour famine this weekend, this start-date has been pushed back to Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back