Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Wand
Curved 14 Inch Whippy Dogwood Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
((Pink, open after @Gwen Goodwin ))

Hester had been having a great time causing a ruckus around the school, but even she had to admit the echo of her pipes playing in the dungeons was a bit much. Still, she was dressed up and determined to make this an event for the people getting roses so she didn't back down, music following her as she made her way towards the Slytherin dorms, eyeing everyone she passed in case a face jumped out at her. She didn't know the person she was looking for, but she would ask when she got to the Slytherin area, if she hadn't found her by then.

Gwen had just taken a small break in the Slytherin common room, before going on her way again to deliver her next few roses. There was a terrible noise echoing around the dungeons, and Gwen put her hands over her ears. She scowled at the girl with the ugly instrument making the racket. "Stop it!" She yelled.

Hester rolled her eyes slightly when a girl approached and told her to stop, ignoring the slow deflating squonk of her bag as she stopped playing to ask a question. "Do you know where Gwen Goodwin is?"

Gwen looked at the girl angrily, ready to give her a piece of her mind. She was surprised to hear her ask for her by name, looking at the girl suspiciously. "Are you trying to pull some sort of prank?" She finally asked, frowning.

Hester was surprised by the younger girl's question, but she supposed it was sweet to look out for a friend if she knew Gwen. "No! I've got a rose delivery for her, that's all." Hester smiled, holding up the basket crooked over her elbow. "Do you know where I can find her?"

Gwen narrowed her eyes at the girl, taking her in for a moment. She really seemed not to know she was talking to Gwen Goodwin. "That's me." She said. "The music wouldn't have helped you find me, you know. It's completely useless."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back