Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Knotted 15 1/2 Inch Sturdy Ash Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Basil was enjoying his time in New Zealand. He had a nice attic set up, he liked helping out on occasion at his brothers private practice. And he really, really loved his new niece. Casper wasn't going to be having any kids any time soon, but little Georgie- he hadn't been expecting her, but she was here now, and he absolutely loved to spoil her. He stole her as often as he could. Today, he and his mother were out for a walk, and he was pushing the stroller along happily. "Gods, its a gorgeous day," He commented, stopping to pick up a toy that Georgie had dropped, offering it back to the little girl and smiling up at his mom. "Thanks for coming out with me, ma,"

Martine loved living in New Zealand. it was nice given all of her family was around with her. The family was bigger than she had imagined it would be, but she was thankful. Georgie and Miran were both welcome additions to the family. She just had been struggling a little, she didn't have any friends in this place. She hadn't quite managed to get out too often. "Of course, sweetie," she told him easily. She always welcomed spending time with her children and Basil was such a sweet boy to her. Looking after her, even though he really didn't need to. "You know I love spending time with Georgie,"

Basil chuckled and stood, shifting to walk beside his mom. "Just Georgie?" He teased her, running a hand through his hair. "Though I must admit, she's the best lady ever," He cooed at Georgie, straightening again after and stretching out. "So, how are you?" He asked. "You have all the monsters back, they're all happy and healthy and adoring you," He winked playfully. "Are we ready to move on yet?"

Martine gave a little laugh at what he said. "She's just at the cutest stage," she countered, but she reached to place a hand on his arm to give it a light squeeze and at least reassure him that she was joking. Mostly joking. "Move on?" she repeated softly, and then looked down at Georgie. She loved having all her kids and more back with her, of the relationship she'd been allowe to have even with all her mistakes. "I couldn't, for one, I have no idea how to meet anyone, and I just..your father was the love of my life, and I'm just happy to have my kids back, I don't need more," she said.

Basil raised a brow. "Mom," He spoke softly. "You're allowed to have a life for yourself. You've spent so many years blaming yourself, punishing yourself. You've got all of us back now, you've done all you can to make amends." He reached into the diaper bag and pulled out a few event flyers he'd gathered. "Here. There's one for a book club, one for a remodeled pub, a few for some shops around town with events. You should go out." He gave her an impish grin. "Unless you just want me to bring the team over with all their mothers."

Martine looked at Basil and then away. She knew in part he was right, and she was always trying to not, but she couldn't help it. She knew she'd always carry with her her mistakes, especially given all she'd learnt about her various children's struggles which had been entirely her fault. She looked at the leaflets and nodded. "I'll think about it," she said softly, though she was unlikely to go a great deal. She wasn't feeling that confident about herself, or in herself. "What's been going on with you?" she asked, shifting the focus to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back