Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight Dark Cherrywood Wand 13" Sturdy with Selkie Hair
The Night before halloween, It was Pitch black, Everyone was asleep, Kida Left the common room she was dressed in black, Kida held her wand in one hand, "Lumos" she muttered, her wand lit up with a bright glow, she left the common room, picking up two huge paint cans, she lugged them down the stairs, she made sure she was silent, God i wish this school had a elevator kida thought to herself, creeping around she stood in the middle of the entrance hall, she carefully put them down not making a sound, she waited for wendy to come down, she quickly opened the paint can lids, looking around to see if anyone was around, she waited hidden for wendy to come down.

Wendy dressed in all black once more and put all her hair into a black beanie so that they could see nothing that might tip them off on who it could possibly be. She wore her Incredibles mask once more, tying it super tight so it wouldn't come off at all. She decided not to wear any shoes, just socks so that in case she knocked over paint again, she could take off her socks and run away without leaving footprints. She made her way all the way down to where she and Kida were meeting and cursed that the Gryffindor tower was so far away. When she got there she saw a faint wand light and walked towards it. "You might want to put out your light, we don't want to get caught again," Wendy whispered to her silently but gave her an excited grin for their next prank.

Kida Looked to wendy when she appeared, "nox" she muttered under her breath, her wand went out, "do you have the spell she said looking around, making sure no one was around, she didnt want to get caught again, making sure that they were completely safe, she waited for Wendy to reply,

Wendy nodded and leaned in to whispered the incantation to Kida in her ear. When she leaned away she held her wand firmly in her hand and said, "Ready for this?" with a grin on her face.

Kida Grinned, "of course" she said holding her wand out firmly in her hand, "after you my lady" she said joking, quickly searching around her for anyone who may appear,

Wendy nodded her head and concentrated on having pink paint shoot out of her wand. She and Kida had gone to the library to research these types of spells and had almost given up when the found this one. She held her wand and swished and flicked as she whispered, "Rutilus Cella."

Immediately light pink paint erupted from her wand and Wendy grinned at Kida. She began aiming at the walls, letting paint splatter agains them as she waited for Kida to do the same.

Kida Grinned when she saw the pink paint shoot from Wendy's wand, she looked at the wall and watched her start thre tag, she began to focus on Bright Pink paint, looking at the wall she uttered "Rutilus Cella" flicking her wand as she did so,
she watched as Bright pink paint shot from the end of her wand, she watched it hit the wall, "Ok" she whispered, "i'll do the end part of the tag, and you do the begining" she said as she moved a few steps away from wendy so she had enough room, Kida began to begin on the 'S: MA'

"Awesome!" Wendy whispered excitedly. She began writing out the letters "GWK - DOM" on the wall in bright pink paint. She grinned when she looked back at the letters. To her they made perfect sense but to others they'd have no idea what it meant. After she was done writing the last 'M' she looked over at Kida. "Are you done?" she whispered, unable to really tell where she was but able to see the big, bright letters on the wall.

"Completely" she whispered "how do you stop the spell?" she asked looking at her wand "wand stop" she whispered "wand anti paint" she whispered again looking at her wand, she quickly looked around for any other people who might be lurking "wand stop painting"

Wendy's eyes widened when they realized they hadn't figured out a spell to stop the paint from coming out of their wands. "Oh no!" Wendy whispered as she saw Kida trying to stop her wand. Her own wand was still pouring so she banged it against her hand to stop it from sprouting paint. It didn't work of course so Wendy bit her lip. "Maybe if we say it backwards?" she suggested, still looking around to make sure they hadn't gotten caught.

"Backwards uhhhhh" Kida said looking at her wand "Cella Rutilus" she looked at her wand, nothing happened, she quickly thought, whispereing to herself "Rutilus is latin, and stop in latin is... oh god i know this one" she said straining to think for the word "augh i know this" she tapped her forehead with her free hand "DESISTO" she said a bit louder, but not loud enough to cause a stir "Rutilus Desisto" she uttered softly

Wendy watched as Kida tried saying it backwards. She too repeated, "Rutilus Desisto" after she heard Kida say it an the paint stopped. She looked up at Kida with relief, afraid that they would've been caught there with their wands giving them away. "Okay let's leave a trail," she said pointing to the unused bucket of pink paint on the floor next to them. She looked around the place glad that they hadn't been caught yet.

"remind me next time to look up the word for stop" she said laughign slightly, she looked at once of the paint can and picked it up, "do you recon we need light?" she said looking around again, "we might fall up the stairs" she said looking into the open paint can with the wand in one hand

Wendy bit her lip when Kida asked if they should light their wands. She looked around and the place seemed empty so she turned around and said, "Sure." She would rather have faint light to see where they were going than to bump into a suit of armor and knock the paint everywhere and wake the entire castle with the crash. She pulled out her wand again and muttered, "Lumos" quietly and held the wand away from her and pointed down so it wouldn't be so bright.

Kida smiled and uttered "Lumos" Her wands tip light up she muffled the light slightly by hiding the tip under part of her black turtle neck, she tipped the paint slightly with her free hand and allowed it to dribble down the side, making random splots on the ground, she started to walk over to the stairs randomly letting the paint dribble in random amounts on the floor and waited for Wendy to follow

Wendy smiled michievously as she watched Kida let the paint drip onto the floor leaving a trail leading all the way to the Hufflepuff common room. She tip toed in her socks behind her, careful not to stop on one drop of paint because then that would give them away when they went back to Gryffindor tower.

Kida carefully made her way up the stairs, flight by flight, when she came up to the hufflepuff door she made the dripping smaller and smaller, so it seemed lie the paint was running out, she stopped the paint from dripping nd watched wendy follow her "where do we put the tins?" she asked looking around

Walking down the hall to the entrance of her house after rounds, Professor Weiss noticed a bit of wand light ahead of her. Slipping into the shadows, she approached quietly and noticed a pair of girls dripping paint down the hallway. Listening carefully, she wondered just what they were up to. Soon she heard one ask the other where to put the tins. She chose that moment to step from the shadows and light her wand, aiming the light at the girls.

"How about you hand them to me so I can bring them to your Head of House?" She glared at the girls, then asked. "So who is going to tell me just what is going on here?"

Kida turned around when she heard someone speak, she glances at wendy, waiting if she would give the signal, "nox" she said quietly, her wand went out, Kida Smiled, "Sorry Miss, You see, were Trying to Pull pranks for halloween, but professors keep on catching us, we keep on trying to pull jokes, and make people laugh, but we never get around to finishing it," she sighed slightly "You can give us any punishment you want, i dont think i care anymore" she said holding out the paint tin.

Wendy was trying to think of where they were going to leave the tins when suddenly an authoritative voice came from out of the shadows and asked for an explanation. Wendy looked at Kida as always, and groaned slightly as she rolled her eyes. She said, "Nox," simply so her wand light would go out, leaving only the Professor's wand light illuminated. She heard Kida give in defeated and couldn't help but feel the same way for the first time. She was all for loyalty and bravery, standing up for yourself but this was unfair to her. How was it that they kept getting caught while the rest of their pranksters got by unnoticed, doing possibly more damage and more permanent then they had done so far. Wendy put her wand away simply said, "What she said." She crossed her arms over her chest and said firmly, "Give us our punishment, we're ready for it."

(((Sorry. I have literally become a Weekend only type of person on HNZ for the time being. I will try to move this along though. :) )))

Professor Weiss looked at the girls, then rolled her eyes. "This," she spoke with a sweep of her hand, "is a bit more than a harmless prank. This is destruction of property. If you were outside of the school walls, this is something you could be arrested for." Shaking her head, she waved her wand and the lights came up in the hallway following the paint trail to it's origin. With another wave of her wand, two muggle mops and buckets appeared before the girls. "First off, you will be cleaning the paint up the muggle way. Right now. Secondly, you will be visiting with Professor King, since I know the pair of you sitting at the Gryffindor table for meals. He will not be amused either, especially since he is a Co-Headmaster of this school." She shook her head, then held out her hand. "I will hold onto your wands until you are completed with your cleaning."

Kida snarled, Muggle this and Muggle That she thought to her self, she was about to explode, and she did, "The MUGGLE way is the ONLY way i know, Cause MUGGLES Dont have Magic, And us MUGGLES, get along Fine without it" She scowled, she couldnt belive she just yelled at a teacher, she Hated everyone calling people Muggles, she was Muggleborn, and it annoyed her so much that people just passed them off as a stupid race, she grabbed the Mop, tucking her wand into the back of her jeans, "And This is a Harmless prank, when it can be cleaned with a wand, we didnt Burn the School Down, We didnt set trolls loose, this is harmless" she said softly to herself, She looked at The Professor, she wasnt going to give her, her wand anytime soon, she just simpley Dipped her mop into the bucket and began on the floor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back