Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
e8c308671dd694c362ede78e349e8ba5.jpg

Jenna is 16 years old and she hoped find Hogwarts romance and it can be not to long.
But i hoped that she can be happy.
Need new crush, new adwentures to lake

Jarica
Jarica need some romance in her life.
She hope find this year date and make something interesting. Dramas a little and new love.

Elizabella
So Elizabella right now is not interesting dates but i wanted for her find some crush our love later. Can be a girl our boy. But she is more like boy type girl in her character she can easy talk with boys. She needed some expierence later in her life and plans. Like now she is assistant to herbology and full time only study.

I guess I can offer Scott Corelli for some romance. He is sixteen but he is in Beauxbatons Academy. He is creative, gentle, and smart. He keeps tabs on Quidditch but dislikes the violence the game brings. He is the nephew of HNZ librarian, Irene Holland. So I guess Jenna and him can meet over Brightstone Weekend. He is an empty character, someone I still want to develop.

Hi, Arle!
Sounds realy good. How about butterbie drink with him Brightstone Wilage? I can start post today and send you link. How that :)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back