OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Arthur
Kiara couldn't believe that it was already a year since she had her first ball with Arthur. That night was pretty much a huge start of her feelings towards him and now they were there again. As a couple. Kia was used to them being a couple but this was their first ball as a real couple, and she was actually a bit worried about it. At least this time she totally didn't have to worry about him not coming, he will be there soon, he was never late. Usually she was the one that was late but not this time. She go ready for the ball with Kaia, again, tho this time she didn't have any experimental makeup. In hands she had a medium sized, hand made card, what wasn't surprising with the fact that she was in the arts club. And she was waiting for Arthur at the entrance just because she came over a little bit too early. She had no in between, she was always early or late, never on time.

Arthur was actually excited for the Yule Ball this year. He knew how much Kiara loved these dances. He had a red rose bud in his hand. It took a little bit of work, but he made his way up behind her without being caught. He leaned in to whisper in her ear, holding out the rose bud in front of her. "You look beautiful, Kiara," he whispered in her ear, smirking playfully.

And, of course, Arthur sneaked up behind her, it seemed like it was their sort of thing, he always did that. She took the rose gently before turning around to give a light kiss. "You look better," she murmured while holding her face closer to his chest. "So, we're going to show off your dancing skills?'' she amusedly offered to dance as she was totally excited for it. "By the way, did you see all those decorations? They are so amazing! I am so happy that they changed it to New Zealand-ish Christmas style! I actually have never seen this sort of summer-y Christmas, it's so exciting!" Kiara just let everything out, she liked seeing how they all celebrated Christmas because she didn't actually have any New Zealander relative, so she always just celebrated in the good old Winter way.

Arthur smiled, touching a hand lightly to her hair. "Better?" He teased. "Did I look bad?" He asked, reaching to take her hand. He let her go on, listening idly. "I could be convinced to dance," he smiled a bit. She was adorable when she went on like that. "I've always had a summer Christmas," he told her, looking up at the decorations. "Is a winter Christmas really much different?" He asked.

Kiara started to giggle awkwarly and shook her head as saying no. "It's not what I meant! You have always looked handsome! I-I don't know how to explain it, come here," instead of trying to explain, she opened her arms to hug him. "Huh, convinced. Tell me what do you want for it," she jokingly said and put her hair behind her ear. "It surely is! You totally will have to see it, it's like the best thing ever! It's the most beautiful time of the year! Outside is covered in snow, the wind is really freezing. Have you ever seen any American old Christmas movie? They are work of art," it was surely something she could always talk about as she was absolutely convinced that there was nothing better than this.

Arthur chuckled, letting himself be pulled into a hug. "Sure, sure," he agreed idly, holding her close for longer than he needed to before stepping back and offering up his arm. "Let's dance," he motioned towards the floor. He chuckled lightly as she went on about Christmas. "Maybe I'll come over to your house for Christmas," he teased. "Mother and Ava are both pregnant," he shuddered. "Ava is having twins. Mother is having a girl." He shrugged. "Your place will probably be calmer," he joked.

Kiara excitedly led Arthur to the floor when he motioned there. "What? That's so cool! Do you know when is their due?" at some point she finally understood that Arthur was looking for a quieter place at hers. "Uh, yes, please, come over but don't expect it to be any calmer! Becca gave birth, so we have an infant at our house. Oh God, I am so excited to be an auntie now!" Kiara happily went on about kids, pretty aware that Arthur knew that she loved kids endlessly, and as they reached the dance floor, she put her arms around his neck and looked up to look into his eyes. "Tho, if you will come over, I'm saying immediately, we probably won't really be able to guarantee you a good New Zealand-ish Christmas. You will have to deal with European and American traditions," it wasn't also a secret that Kiara's paternal grandparents were Americans, so it made her dad and all of her uncles Americans. Tho, she said about it more in a teasing way than really stating any facts.

Arthur shrugged at her question. "They're both due in like January or February or something." He replied easily. He let Kiara going on, thinking he would rather take a newborn over two pregnant women. He smiled as she warned him, putting his hands on her hips and swaying her lightly to the music. "Kiara, love, I'm going to be a guest in your home. I don't want you to celebrate the way they do in my home. I want to see the traditions you have, see what you're like with your family." Arthur brushed her hair back, pressing a kiss to her temple. "Silly woman," he teased her, drawing her in against his chest and wrapping his arms around her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back