Darling Puppet

Adira Ater

| Blood Magic | Slytherin Alumni | Ater Heir |
OOC First Name
Ash
Wand
Unyeilding Straight Blackthorn Wood Wand 13 1/4" with Thestral Tail Hair
Adira walked around the halls of the Manor, her Dress short at the front but touching the floor at the back, her black heels clicked on the floor as she walked around, she had to admit she was getting bored, Koaru had captured one Muggleborn and was holding her downstairs under the house but he refused to let Adira go down there to see who it was or torture her because it was dangerous, she wanted to roll her eyes but she knew better, Adira had been with Koaru as his mistress for a month or two now and she was keeping her place rather well but he wanted to protect her so much that he wouldn’t let her do so many things. Adira had asked Koaru to get her a large Avery full of birds so she could get some stress relief and occasionally she went out into the Garden to go zap some things.

Adira folder her arms in front of her chest as she walked, she was thinking about things and he body was reacting with her getting into a defensive position, she couldn’t stop thinking about the night she Agreed to be Koaru’s Mistress, he had Taken her and she felt sick to her stomach with what she had done, she always imagined it differently but at least it was to someone Powerful, Adira shook her arms out and continued to walk, she thought about all the other times Koaru had taken her, she felt sick with herself for falling into this Position but she decided to hold her head up high, Koaru was her Puppet she shouldn’t let the feelings get in the way she was stronger than that, she had fallen into enjoying it and her puppet seemed to respond better to that. Adira sometimes wished the hall ways weren’t so long, she walked with more confidence as she picked up her stride down to the front lounge
Adira was glad the hallways were quiet today, Occasionally as she paced around the hall ways, she occasionally heard the Muggleborn scream from the cruciatus curse or something similar but the girl seemed to be pretty quiet which Adira thought was sweet, she was trying to be strong The girl did seem to be very strong willed but it had been months now, she wasn’t dead yet like she made Koaru promise and she felt like he was just playing with her and not gutsy enough to kill her.

Adira felt her stomach Churn and she stopped for a moment, she had an upset stomach for about a month now and she didn’t know why, she assumed it was the Japanese food and the lack of Fresh air/Social life. The feeling passed and Adira walked down the hallway to the front lounge and spotted Koaru, Adira smiled and walked over towards him, her body moving as she walked like she controlled it 'You’re Looking well, What are you up to?' she asked as she walked to sit on the arm of the couch and lean over to him, showing off her assets.

Koaru was putting the finishing touches on Adira's gift. It had taken him almost a month to get them but they where finally here. Now all he had to do was wait for Adira to come and see him. From what he had heard she had been growing bored but Koaru could not risk her getting hurt. He needed her to give him a son so that the Koshiba name would carry on. Haruhi had taken the twins and remarried but to who that was the secret. Koaru didn't care because Adira was young and she would give him many boys that would be more powerful than any child Haruhi had ever given him.

Finally Adira arrived wearing a dress that was simply stunning. It seemed that she was at least finding ways to spend his money. Not that Koaru minded. He was a very rich man and Adira could spend as much as she wanted and still not even come close to spending it all. When she asked what he was up to Koaru smiled. "Well my love I was putting your present together." Koaru said and sent a maid to go and get it.

The maid sat a covered cage down on the coffee table in front of Adira and Koaru and pulled back the silk cover. Inside the gold cage where two baby rainbow parrots. "I wanted to get you something to add to your growing collection of birds. I have made sure that they are not from the same family so they can breed when they get older." Koaru said hoping that Adira liked his present. It was a hit or miss with her. She wasn't like Haruhi he couldn't just give her a new ring or earrings and she would be happy. No Adira was a picky girl and shinny things did not win her over.

Adira smiled at Koaru when he mentioned a Present, she felt like he was always buying gifts for her attention, that wasn't they kind of girl she was but she would let him spend his money on her if that's what he wanted to do. Adira was simple in some ways, all she wanted was Death to the muggles and power. Adira looked at Koaru when he motioned for the maid to get the present and put it on the table, tilted her head to the side when the cover was removed and two fluffy rainbow parrots were sitting in the cage, she made a small sound of Adoration and got off the arm of the couch moving to squat in front of Koaru her dress poofing out a little bit, she decided to wear something a tad more elegant around Koaru so she wasn't seemed like his Young "Toy" and more of his Mistress . Adira opened the door to her cage and ran her finger down the front of one of their chests 'They're Stunning Koaru, Thank you' she said gratitude in her voice, she didn't have the guts to tell Koaru that she was using the Avery to kill the birds, when ever one died she just told him that her Snake Alain ate it and that he keeps on finding ways into the Avery to climb up the tree's, which was half true, the Snake wanted to find a spot in the tree's to relax instead of in the house.

Adira felt her stomach churn when she was squatting down and she put one hand to it and closed her eyes to take a deep breath, she exhaled and the pain went away. Adira shut the door of the cage and looked at the maid 'I want them in my Study, raised on a silver post decorated with silver snakes, i want you to get them a large silver cage with dishes of food to match, Find them good quality food, they are my gift from Koaru they should be taken care of and this way Alain wont get to them' Adira withdrew her hand from the cage and shut the door and looked at the Maid who was slowly moving to get the cage, she looked up at the woman and flashed her emerald green eyes 'I want it done now, Move it' she said her Spanish accent coming out quite a bit.

Adira stood up and the room spun for a moment but she turned around and leaned foward putting both hands on the back of the chair around him 'They are Lovely Koaru, Thank you' she said as she kissed him on the lips before standing up again and walking towards the wall and leaning against it 'I'll make sure Alain doesn't get to them, i Promise'

Koaru knew that she loved the gift when she made a small sound. That was what he had wanted to hear. It had cost him a small fortune to get them but the look on her face was more than worth it. He watched the way her dressed moved and settled around her. It was really pretty and she was becoming a very lovely lady. Maybe she could even become the new Mrs. Koshiba. He wouldn't ask her just yet maybe in a couple months. But not right now. "Anything for you my love. You already know that." Koaru said enjoying the moment with her.

Koaru watched as Adira closed her eyes and placed her hand on her stomach. He had seen Haruhi do that time and time again. Could it be? Koaru didn't want to get his hopes up but if Adira was pregnant with his child than he would have her as his wife. He couldn't help but marvel at the way she commanded the maids. The maid looked at him for a moment. "You heard your mistress. When she says to do something you do it. Don't look at me for permission. When she gives you an order it is also an order from me. Don't make me tell you again." Koaru said angry that he would even have to tell the women something like this.

Returning Adira's kiss Koaru could see that there was something not right. "Adira my darling is everything alright?" Koaru asked wondering if she was pregnant and knew but was waiting for the right moment to tell him.

Adira smiled at Koaru, she knew he would do anything for her and he knew it as well, her little puppet. Adira looked at Koaru when he corrected the maid, who asked for his approval, she hissed under her breath 'Incompetent Girl' she said looked at the maid, she didn't like having to wait for them to get approval from Koaru, 'They should know who i am' she said to Koaru watching the maid walk out of the room she tilted her head and half wondered what blood type she is 'What is she?' Adira asked in a slightly louder voice so the maid leaving the room could hear her, she wanted to strike fear into the girl so she knew her place in this world because it was not above her.

Adira looked at Koaru when he asked if she was alright she looked down 'Everything is fine, the Culture is starting to get to me, my body is waiting for some Tortilla de patatas or some Fabada Asturiana its craving some Valencia pretty bad as well' she said mentioning some Spanish Dishes she loved with her Spanish accent ringing through strongly that would make any man weak at the knee's. Adira smiled at Koaru 'It's just all the noodles and rice, my body is in a culture shock after realizing its not going to get what it wants, It will adapt in a few more weeks' she said with a gentle smile towards him, she didn't want him to worry, she put her hands on her hips and kept a straight face when another stab of pain coursed through her stomach she got off the wall and walked to the window to shake the pain off she couldn't show any signs of weakness. 'How's that Girl going, Is she close to Death yet? or are you going to Torture her some more' she asked wondering how long it could possibly take to kill a filthy muggleborn.

Koaru could see that the maid had displeased Adira he would have to move her from this house to his other one. "I will have a talk with the staff and let them know that you are my other half. They will know that as they obey me in all things they must do the same for you." Koaru knew that it still might not be enough to make Adira feel better but he would do just about anything to make her feel better. "She's a slave born. Her father fooled around with a mudblood and she was born. If she wasn't working here she would just be a nobody." Koaru had no problem reminding the girl just how much of a nobody she truly was.

Koaru shook his head when Adira blamed it on the food. "At any time you can send for a maid or cook from your home so you can turn the house into your own little Spanish paradise." Koaru couldn't believe that he hadn't thought of that already. He wanted to give her everything in the world and yet her had forgotten about her culture. When Adira mentioned the nasty mudblood he was keeping locked up he waved his hand. "I am trying to get information about where she works in the ministry." Koaru was planning on having another talk with her.

Adira crinkled her nose slightly when he said he would talk to the staff about the slaveborn, she didn't want them talked to with a little slap on the wrist to know better next time, she wanted her gone. Adira exhaled she wasn't going argue, either the staff started following her orders or she would ask them to clean the bird Avery and Alian would "Accidently" mistake them for food, as she walked around letting the pain come and go she looked at Koaru, he mentioned something about Spanish Paradise and she was genuinely excited, she turned around and faced him 'Really?' she asked not sure if he was just pulling her leg or not. Adira looked out the door 'Maids' she called 'I don't see why i am calling you, why are you not here when I want something, move it.' she hissed, she was just toying with them, she couldn’t help but make the pathetic slave borns feel inferior, that’s what they were, and they needed to be reminded.

Once they finally got in the room Adira had already crossed her arms over her chest 'I want you to make a Full Spanish Dinner tonight, I’m not going to tell you what you want, if you were paying attention and doing your job you would know what I want for dinner, It should be enough for Koaru and I and I was small nibbles to be made that can be put in serving dishes all through the manner in case I want a little…’ Adira paused for a moment and put on hand to her head, the room was spinning slightly but she shook it out and changed her hand to be rubbing her forehead as if she was sick of their presence 'Why am I telling you this, you should know. Get out' she hissed and watched them Scatted.

Turning around Adira smiled at Koaru 'Absolutely worthless' she said rolling her eyes, she knew she was being mean and completely unfair to them, but they were Slaveborns, they weren’t perfect but they would learn to be close enough and serve her properly. Adira went back to the window seat, she tucked one leg under her and sat down, the sun lighting up her brown hair 'Just don’t get close to that Mudblood if she has a bat or some form of Object in her hand, she’s a Professional Quidditch player, she’ll crack your skull without second thoughts' she said and just realised she had mentioned something about the Mudblood, she looked at Koaru, Adira had once or twice gotten the slave girls to go down to see who the girl was, she was told that she was a Ministry Official by Koaru but not that the girl was a Professional Quidditch player, Adira bit her lip slightly but turned it into a seductive smile 'Enough about that Girl anyway, She’ll be Dead soon and well move onto the next Mudblood' Adira pointed out at the Garden 'are those stables?' she asked, she hadn’t had a chance to explore the outside grounds much, Koaru didn’t like it, the Avery was the closest she got to outside. Ever since Adira was brought here it had been go from Day one, Koaru wanted to make her his and he did, he did quite often and she never had a chance to go outside to explore before she was official trapped inside the manor, she didn’t mind it was a beautiful place but she yearned to go outside. Adira saw a stable hand walk around and she stood up slightly, but the room moved and she felt her strength slightly getting drawn away so she felt best for her to stay seated 'Koaru' she said looking down at the stables, she could see some horses but she knew they wouldn’t be fun to ride 'Can you get my Stallion Aluino here from Spain? I would love to ride him.' she said wondering if Koaru would allow it.

Koaru could see that Adira was displeased. He could not have that. "My love you can punish them as you see fit just don't kill to many of them. They may not be worth much but there not mudbloods or muggles they just don't have any standing in there family." Koaru said hoping that would please her. If not he didn't know. She seemed so much more angry as of lately. It made Koaru think that she really was pregnant. "Yes like I said anything you want. This is our home and as the lady of the house its up to you to decorate as you see fit." As Adira toyed with the maids Koaru had one come over. He whispered something in her ear and she left.

As Adira mentioned something about Kida, Koaru paused and looked at her. "I hope you are not going down there she is a mudblood. You need to stay away from her." Koaru would give Adira anything she wanted but he would not have her disobeying him. That was one good thing about Haruhi she always listened to what he had to say. Adira was wonderful but she sometimes overstepped herself.

"Yes I have stables everywhere I live. I ride a lot.
Koaru wondered why she asked. Looking out he could see Eden's favorite horse being walked around a ring. He would have to send maids to freshen up Eden's rooms. Wherever her horse was Eden soon followed. Even if Eden didn't ride him she wanted him close by just in case. When Adira asked about bringing her horse here for her to ride Koaru sighed. "I don't think that would be a good idea with your condition." Koaru said carefully. He wasn't 100 percent sure that she was pregnant but just in case he didn't want her doing to much.

Adira Nodded, she was satisfied, she often learned that if you tell someone one and prove it by killing them the others often listened and never try to question otherwise, she crinkled her nose when he said that they not mudbloods or muggles, it didn’t mean that they still weren’t worthless, she kept her thoughts to herself and continued to walk around the room. Koaru caught on with what she said and she smiled knowingly at Koaru 'I would never put my own life in danger my love, of course I didn’t go down there, Some of your staff do listen to me' she said as she flicked her long hair over her shoulder, she had no plans of going near that worthless piece of space, not worth her time. Adira looked at the maid who left after Koaru said something as she raised an eyebrow, Adira hoped he asked her to turn the cooling system up, she was starting to feel heated, she pulled her hair back into a high pony tail so loose hairs strayed on her face to try cool down a bit. Adira pulled out her wand and flicked it and some fans started to float around her in the room, she rested the wand on the bench and shut her eyes enjoying the cool air, she felt the pain course through her body but she just ignored it.

Adira looked at the Stables and was keen to go explore but she started to feel like she had just contracted some form of the flu, Koaru said it wouldn’t be a good idea with her condition and she looked at him, her Emerald green eyes studying him, what about her condition, she was just under the weather 'Aluino is a perfectly fine Stallion, I’ll be Healthy once I’ve got some good Spanish food into me, then we can go for a trail ride' she said with a smile, Adira got up off the window seat, she needed to get a drink of water to cool down, she put both feet on the ground and stood up, the world shook around her like a high intensity vibration pass through her body, she felt the temperature in her body change from warm to intense warm and then to cold and back to normal, she looked at Koaru her body looking stable but her feelings worse 'I think I need to have a drink of water, I’m feeling a bit… can you get a doctor in to see me, I’ll go to our room to rest until dinner' she said with a smile walked towards the door. Adira stopped by the couch and smiled at Koaru 'I’m sure that Mudblood could do with another reminder of what happens when you try be a witch and contaminate our pure power' she said, Adira went back to walk to the window seat realising she left her wand on the window sill she was half way when she felt as if her stomach had just been thrashed, she bent over slightly and clutched her stomach and gasped, she couldn’t ignore the pain, she felt as if someone was turning the volume up the intensity was becoming unbearable, she opened her eyes only to see the ground coming towards her then just black.

Koaru was not happy with Adira's response. He would be talking with his staff about it. They would no longer give her any information about any one that was being held in the house or they would pay with there life. Koaru liked his women to stay in the dark about things. "Still let me handle this. There are so many things that require your attention. Soon I will be introducing you to the heads of the families. I think its time that you met the other people in the four families." Koaru would have to get Adira to start taking lessons from Eden and Hoshi. She would have to learn how to be a proper Koshiba even if she was still only his mistress.

Koaru could not believe how little she knew about her own body. It was all clear as day. It wasn't the food and it wasn't hot in here. Adira's body was changing for the baby she was carrying inside of her and Koaru would have his answer in a few moments. She mentioned a bit of water and the maid he had sent away came back. Before it could be offered to her Koaru had to rush to her side. She started to fall and Koaru caught her. Lifting her up Koaru placed her on the couch and putting the string on the back of her gown so that it wasn't so tight. Waving his wand the scent of smelling salts filled the air. Once she woke up Koaru would give her the water. If she complained of it being far to sweet Koaru would know she was pregnant but if she didn't there was something wrong with her.

Adira nodded again at Koaru, he kept on trying to supress her power and it was starting to bug her but she wasn’t going to show it, she looked at him when he mentioned about meeting the heads of the families and she wanted to gawk but didn’t, she would meet the rest of his family and everyone would know that she was his mistress, something she wasn’t prepared for, she looked at him and smiled 'Sounds Interesting' she said as she tried to cool down, she thought meeting the heads of the family’s would be interesting but her gut was telling her a lot of people would want to put a knife in her back after realising how young she was. Adira didn’t want to discuss the matter till further, she knew she had to leave the room, she had to be alone but it was happening to fast.

Strong arms wrapped around her slender body before everything went dark, she could just feel sensations of everything but she was weak, she felt soft pillows under her and some loosening of the dress she was wearing which was already slightly lose as it was, she found it hard to find something to wear which hugged her figure perfectly, everything was always a little lose but right now it was helping, she smelt something and her body kicked back into motion, her body shuddered as she opened her eyes and saw Koaru standing over her she half wanted to still be passed out, she didn’t want to share a moment with him but she had no choice, she had agreed to being his Mistress and she had to endure. Adira saw the water and she held her hand out and took it from the maid, she was desperate to drink something and push the feeling that made her want to hurl back down into her stomach, Adira drained the glass allowing the cool liquid to sooth her throat, once she had finished she turned away from Koaru slightly the mixture was sweet but she wasn’t going to admit it but she couldn't let the maid get away with book so incompitent, looking back at the maid she held out the glass 'Are you trying to prove how incompitent you are? Do you want me to be horribley ill, It doesn't take that much longer to find a filtered tap, Did you try to cover this up with sugar or something, Take the glass and leave, maybe you should try drinking some tap water so you realise how feral it is. If you don't improove your behaviou that's all you'll be living off' she said as she force the glass into her hand, Adira took a deep breath and fell back to lie on the couch, her body calming down the pain was only slightly in the difference, she was starving but she wasn’t going to say anything, she had been starving for months, she didn’t want to eat the Japanese food that was offered here, she didn’t like it and some of it looked extremely fattening.

'Can we go to the bedroom?' were the first words she said, she wanted to be alone, she didn’t want to seem weak, she reached up and wrapped on arm around the back of his neck digging it into his hair and pulling him down to her, kissing him softly on the lips. Her body felt better now she had got some form of liquid into it, she needed to keep my hydrated to keep the pain away at least.

Koaru waited for Adira to come to. Once she did she reached for the water and drained it. What came out of her mouth next was everything he had been hoping for. The drink was sweet she was pregnant with his child. With any luck Adira was carrying his son. Oh how he loved her even more now. She was giving him the greatest gift but she didn't know it yet. Koaru was not going to tell her this was her first child he would let her find out on her own. Now it was even more important that the others see her because she would soon be his wife. "Adira you need to calm down now. The maid made a mistake and I will correct her. Not you." Koaru held her hand and looked at the mother of his child.

When she asked if they could go to the bedroom. Koaru picked her up and carried her down the hall. "Adira things are going to have to change. You need to start eating. Whatever it is you want to eat you eat it. No more drinking its bad for you. As for horses I am sorry but you will not be riding horses. Also you are going to have to find a ring because we are getting married." Koaru said as he laid Adira down in there bed and looked at her. He would have to stop making love to her. Koaru would make sure that Adira stayed safe while she was pregnant with the next Koshiba child.

Adira looked at Koaru, Her emerald green eyes blazing furiously, how dare he tell her to calm down and that he will correct the maid like she had no right, Adira kept her eyes focused on him while he held her hand, she pursed her lips slightly and wanted to snarl and snap at him but she kept quiet, she took a deep breath and the room temperature dropped from around her, she hated being belittled.

Koaru picked her up and she wrapped her arms around his neck to keep Balance, he started talking to her about eating and drinking and she looked at him 'I do eat' she said, she didn’t eat a lot she avoided food she didn’t want but she kept a small stable diet each day she didn’t want to try argue with him, she needed him to kill all the muggleborns 'I Hardly drink anyway Koaru, You should know this, Alcohol effects your System, I like to keep Healthy' she said half wondering if Koaru paid attention to her at all, He restricted her from horses and she made the area around her drop a few more degree’s she felt like she was on a leash and he had just wrapped it three times around his hand she looked at him as he laid her down on the bed 'Why can’t I Ride Horses, there is no reason to restrict me from inside this castle' she asked, trying to keep her vocal tones to kind instead of vicious, she shut her eyes when he mentioned a ring, no way did she agree to getting married yet, he had no kept up his end of the bargain 'Koaru, I have yet to see you prove yourself that you’re able to protect me, Keeping me locked inside for my life isn’t protecting me and my Father wants me to find a man who will keep me safe not restricted, I agreed to be your Mistress but on my terms to we discuss marriage' she said wondering if that pissed him off, he was making a big deal out of her passing out before, all she needed was some Spanish food into her when she could actually eat and she would be find, all this sushi was driving her mad.

Adira felt the pain come back through her stomach and she flinched slightly, she needed to eat and soon. Adira pulled herself to sit up on the bed, her dress making it slightly uncomfortable to lie down, she snapped her fingers and maids came towards her, she pulled herself to stand up and walked over towards a changing divider, she wanted to hear what Koaru had to say but she wasn't willing to get changed infront of him, The Maids undid the back of her dress and she stepped out of it, pulling over the Sheer Black Nightie she got one of the maids to go get for her in town, she wanted something more risque to Koaru to keep his attention, she couldn't have him doing what he wanted, he was her Puppet, he would do what she commanded or he would be disposed of. Adira walked out from behind the divider, her body visible through the nightie apart from her top hald and bottom half which was covered by a light lacey fabric, she walked towrds the bed, her body was perfect and toned just like she worked hard for, put one hand on the bed post before she climbed onto it, the pain had hit her again and she made a small noise, she could feel her body wanting to give up on her again but she pushed it and sat on the bed. 'Please Tell the cooks to hurry up, I'm starving' she said her voice slightly weak, she cleared her throat and some maids started to take off pillows and pull back the covers while she sat on the end of the bed, she was almost ready to sleep for a week.

Once the pillows had been moved and the bed Turned down Adira lightly touched Koaru’s hand so he would move up the bed to sit next to her, she tucked her long legs under the blanket and pulled it up to her chest and listened to him talk, for some reason his deep voice was rather soothing and she could feel her heart beat slow down and her eyes get heavy as if she had just drunk a sleeping potion, she took a deep breath and exhaled and fell into what felt like was going to be a never ending slumber

Koaru didn't like the fact that Adira was arguing with him. He knew just what she needed. The more she argued with him the angrier she made him. "You could hurt yourself. There will be no horseback riding. You can go outside but you have to have someone with you at all times. I can not risk anything happening." Koaru loved her dearly he just needed her to stop fighting what was meant to be. "I have done more for you than anyone else ever has. You are being an ungrateful little girl. Until we are married I can't promise that somoene from another family wont try and take you for there own. I wouldn't say anything about what your father would want and what he wouldn't want. From what I hear your father has been a very busy man." Koaru said with a low angry voice.

As Adira got up to change. Koaru could not understand why she insisted on hiding behind that thing. Koaru had seen every inch of her many times. So it made no sense as to why she couldn't just change in front of him. The more he watched her the more he realized that she was truly pregnant. Soon he would see her belly start to grow big and round. He would grow to love her more and more as the days went by. Once she was in bed Koaru could tell that she wasn't going to make it to dinner. She talked about wanting to eat but with how she was acting he knew that she would be asleep within minutes. "Just bring me a glass of wine with her dinner." Koaru said watching Adira climb under the covers resting her head on the pillow.

She fall asleep and Koaru got to work. As the maid walked in with food Koaru had her place it to the side and had it covered so that it would stay warm. Making her leave Koaru got to work. Picking up her left wrist Koaru pulled out his wand and gave it a wave.
Mrs. Koaru Koshiba

The tattoo glowed for a second and than it settled on her skin. Pushing back the covers Koaru slowly lifted up her night gown. Her skin was so perfectly tanned. Turning her on her right side so that her left side was in the air Koaru gave his wand another careful wave. This tattoo was going to be bigger and a bit more complex.
she is
the ultimate seductress
perfect curves
tantalizing eyes
sinfully delicious lips

she is
provocatively alluring
a venus fly trap
dressed to tease, please
but never to satisfy

she will
twist her hands
around your throat
and won't let go
laugh as you gasp for breath
revel in your pain
drive you mad
just for the fun of it

she is
irresistable
yet unattainable
object of desire
bringer of death

she is
a player of games
a stealer of souls
a lover of evil

she is
beautiful poison.

Just like the tattoo on her wrist it glowed for a moment and than settled on her skin. It was a poem titled Beautiful Poison. Koaru had spent hours writing it. It was about Adira and Koaru knew that she wouldn't listen to it she was a wonderful mistress but she refused to listen to him. Koaru was CRAZY about her. He needed her in his life without her Koaru knew that his life wouldn't be worth living. Once Koaru was done he fixed her nightie and covered her again once more. Walking over to the table Koaru picked up his glass of wine and took a drink.

Adira flinched slightly when he said that she could hurt herself, he was getting angry 'I have been riding a horse since I was 4 years old' she said softly her voice hissing lightly, she wasn’t going to argue about going outside, that would defeat the purpose of her arguing about him keeping her safe. He called her a little girl and she was half ready to get out of bed and beat some sense into him, how dare he, he thinks that he had done more for her than anyone else in her life, her mother gave birth to her, he didn’t, her Father raised her, he didn’t, Adira didn’t see how it was possible that he could have done more for her than anyone else. Adira’s Emerald Green eyes Blazed at him now, she was furious ’Ingrato! Cómo te atreves a llamarme ingrato, que me robó a mi vida y tienes suerte estaba de acuerdo. Estarías en el infierno ahora mismo, si he dicho que no a su petición estúpida, Maybe cuenta de lo afortunados que lo tienes títere antes de empezar a dar nombres' he hissed at him half wanting to get off the bed and pace around the room putting on a display but she couldn’t muster the energy to use other than words ’Ni siquiera se puede matar a la única persona que logró secuestrar, patético. Y no te atrevas a hablar mierda de mi Padre, o que Dios me ayude, te mataré aquí mismo, ahora mismo cerdo.' she said before getting off the bed to get changed.

Adira knew it made no sense to get changed behind a divider, but she would prefer to keep a bit of her dignity at least, they weren’t married and would never be unless he killed all the muggles in the world which he wasn’t even making a proper attempt on right now as far as she could tell.
Adira came back around the Divider and got into the bed, she could smell the food but her body didn’t want her to wake up, it was in shut down mode she could have sense what was happening around her but her body refused, she could feel Koaru moving her and she half hoped he was just fixing the bed, she felt some slight stinging but she just guessed she was making it up, her brain was half tricking her, she was out like a tree in no time flat, she felt the weight get off the bed and that was it.

Adira’s eyes snapped open in the middle of the night, her stomach had tied itself in a knot and she gagged, throwing the covers off her she noticed Koaru wasn’t in the room, she ran to the bathroom, her barefeet touching the cold tiled floor, she made it just intime to throw the toilet seat up and empty the contents of her stomach into the toilet, Adira gasped for sweet air and sat back, she heard a Maid rush out of the room and she groaned, she knew what the maid was doing and she was waiting for someone to clean up after her or Koaru come into the room, she pulled herself up and put her hand on her stomach, she winced as she touched it, she knew what was happening, she had ignored it but she knew, she was sticking to her Food story, she didn’t want Koaru to know or have even the slightest hint. Adira turned on the tap and filled her hands with water, she went to splash it against her face when she was writing on her wrist, she dropped the water and took a step back from the sink, she waved her hand and the sink exploded. Adira held her hand away from her and looked at it, she could see the writing on her wrist “Mrs Koaru Koshiba” Adira quickly turned around and put both hands through her hair, he had branded her, she couldn’t believe it, he had branded her. Adira started cursing 'Qué demonios es su problema! marcando su territorio!' she half wanted to storm over to him and tattoo “Puppet” across his back in Spanish. Adira curled her hand into a fist and gave it a solid thrust towards the mirror in front of her and watched it shatter around her. Adira waited for a maid to Arrive, she was going to have some fun with that pathetic Slave Born.

Just as Adira thought about torturing someone a maid showed up to clean up the mess and to attend to her, Adira looked sideways at her, her Emerald Green eyes bright and blazing, she held on hand out and the girl froze, Thrusting her hand back the Girl shot backwards against the door, Adira walked out of the Bathroom with a strong Motive, she grabbed her wand off the bedside table and took a stance pointing the wand at the girl and watching her Squirm in pain, Adira moved her hand and locked the Bedroom door, she was going to enjoy this. Adira hadn’t been able to torture a soul in ages. Adira looked at the maid girl who was grabbing her head trying to make the pain stop but Adira pushed further 'You Slipped the potion into my drink you pathetic slime, I told you that you would pay for your incompetence' she hissed as she pulled her wand back and watching the girl cry. Adira smirked and stood there in her sheet nighty and thrust her wand towards the girl again muttering the killing curse, the girl dropped limp less and she walked towards the door stepping over the body, she knew the other maids would be standing on the other side of the door trying to figure out what had happened but thankfully that girl had been silent through her torture and they probably didn’t catch on. Unlocking the Door Adira stood out and lashed her hand out grabbing one of the maids by the Scruff of her shirt and swinging her towards the wall and standing in front of her holding her arm against the girls throat pointing her wand into her cheek with the other 'And you, Ignorant child, Ignoring my orders' she said as she traced the Edge of the wand along the girls jaw line 'You shall learn now not to Ignore me' she said as she threw the girl towards the ground and flicked her wand towards the girl who started to let out a muffled scream Adira smirked, the Maids knew not to make noise when they got tortured, she let this one squirm for a long time, she didn’t plan on killing her, she was going to be her loyal maid and she had better learn it, Adira dug deep with this curse she wanted the girl to be ruined by the pain. Adira stopped and let the girl recover before walking down the hallway bare foot, the other maids had run, she knew there’s was one more who she wanted to kill, one of Koaru’s Higher ranking maids, she could smell her in the air as she stalked down the hallway, Koaru kept his best to himself at his other house. Once spotted Adira thrust one hand out freezing the girl and throwing her down the hall way closer to their quarters, she jogged down the hallway and skidded to stop in front of the girl who was begging and pleading before she even had a chance to torture her, Adira tisked and watched the girl beg and plead with her arms crossed, The girl was on her Knee’s and her outfit wasn’t the proper one which all the other maids wore, this one was shorter, more revealing, Adira knew exactly what this maid was sneaking off to do, Adira leant forward and ran her hand along the side of the girls face 'Sorry, but your story is touching… however you have crossed the line and you will learn that with me, this isn’t available for negotiation' she said as she flicked her wand and cuts started to form all over the girl’s body, the more she moved her wand the more cuts appeared, and once the girl was too weak to beg Adira ended her life aswell. Adira looked up at the other maid who was cowering on the floor 'Clean it up, Now' she snapped as she stood up and tucked her wand into the waistband of her knickers 'And do not say a word about this to anyone' she said.

Adira quickly messed up her hair and walked down the hallway her arm tracing the wall, she was going to play the ‘I had a Nightmare and I thought they were trying to attack me’ lie. Adira made her way down the hallway and closed her eyes, she focused on watching her mother die, the pain and suffering her mother went through and almost instantly tears flooded down her face, Adira called out Koaru's name and broke into a light jog, she turned a corner when she collided with him, her body shook slightly as she threw her arms around him, he was shirtless which she thought was slightly strange, Adira buried her head into his shoulder and gasped slightly catching her breath which she hadn’t really lost 'Where were you' she said as she pulled away from him and kissed him on the lips hard, she pulled away 'I needed you' she said softly 'I had a nightmare, they wouldn’t listen to what I said, they told me that i could never leave this place and that they would kill me since I wasn’t allowed to leave, When I woke up one of them was there watching me' she said taking a shuddering breath 'I couldn’t help myself, I reacted, all I could hear was them telling me I was trapped here and the would kill me' she said as she dropped to her Knee’s bringing Koaru with her she wiped the tears from her face and looked up at Koaru Kissing him again, he seemed to enjoy protecting her and she assumed he was over the moon that she had come to him so he could protect her, he seemed power hungry and as long as she acted weaker than she was he would do anything she said. Adira looked up at him and took his hand and placed it on her chest 'Can’t you feel how fast my heart is beating' she said, she wanted to seduce him, she picked up his other hand on put it on her upper inner thigh 'My legs are shaking, I’m so Sorry Koaru, I didn’t mean to' she said as she leaned into him and kissed him again, she felt his strong arms scoop her up and take her to the bedroom. Success, he was her Darling Puppet.

</B></COLOR>
...​
<i>
</i><COLOR color="#000">

Adira woke up with a Start, Koaru was asleep next to her, she looked at him before slipping out of bed, and into the wardrobe to get changed into some workout clothes, as she peeled off her nighty she saw the tattoo on her side and she stumbled backwards and bit her lip cursing under her breath in Spanish. Adira continued to get changed into some workout clothes, it wasn’t un-usual that Adira went to work out in the mornings, while getting changed she waved her wand in the wardrobe and her clothes started to disappear slowly, she had sent them back to her house in Spain, all her new clothes and belongings. Adira flicked her hand at her snake and he disappeared aswell. Adira walked out of the Wardrobe and past Koaru giving him a kiss on the forehead like she always did, she was good at keeping up appearances.

Walking out of the room Adira motioned to the maid she had spared that night and she cowered over to Adira, <B>'I want you go get the birds from my room and take them to my house in Spain and stay there, I will meet you there eventually, You work for me now' she said as she watched the maid slip into the bedroom and shut the door behind her. Adira walked through the house silently and down the stairs, her Work-out shirt tied up at the front to expose her stomach which was still flat but she had started to notice it was slightly off from being toned, Adira walked out the front door and to the stables, some of the groomsmen looked at her and she flicked her hand and they disappeared they weren’t going to ask any questions. Adira walked around the stables and mounted a Horse she had recognized as Koaru’s and easily brought it around to leave the stables, she was riding bareback, she easily brought the horse into a canter and shot out of the stables, after raising a Stallion and mastering it every other horse seemed easy. Once close to the fence line Adira slowed the horse and turned it around to face the house, she dismounted and gave it a slap on the behind and it raced back to the house, Adira waved her wand and managed to trick the boundary line so it was broken in one spot she stepped through and was clear, Adira couldn’t stay with Koaru anymore, he had become too much of a loose cannon, she wasn’t going to get tied down now that he was going crazy and over protective, she knew he was sleeping around, she had heard the maids mention that he was looking for a new toy while the Mistress was “Otherwise Occupied” Adira wasn’t going to be used, but she didn’t know what to do now, she put one hand on her stomach and scowled, He hadn’t been able to kill the Mudblood, he was weak and she wasn’t going to get attached to Crazy, Being a Death Eater was dangerous enough. Adira smirked she was the Koshiba Mistress still, no one knew who the Mistress was, Adira made it to a clear distance and Apparated to her house in Spain.

Ungrateful! How dare you call me ungrateful, you stole me from my life and you’re lucky I agreed. You would be in hell right now if i said no to your stupid request, Maybe realise how lucky you have it puppet before you start naming names
'You can’t even Kill the One person you managed to abduct, Pathetic. And don't you dare talk poop about my Father, or so help me i will kill you right here right now you pig.
What in the hell is his problem! marking his territory!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back