Dark beginnings

Mr. Silver walked into the residence of his deceased daughter. How foolish of her to marry a muggle and now look what happened she was killed buy a muggle contraption. Mr. Silver shook his head and cast a look of pure disgust at the design of the house. Raising his staff up slightly and bringing in down again with a loud crack on the floor the interior house seemed to begin to warp. The wall paper darken. The curtain grew and blocked out the light. The furniture seemed to age and blacken and portrait of long departed family popped up on the walls.

Mr. Silver smiled this was home. But his happiness seemed to fade, as a lone picture stood before him . The picture was of a young boy in his early teens. The boy was smiling as he hugged his mother and his father hand rest on the boys shoulder. The boy was a reminder to Mr. Silver of his loss. The boy was a lone obsticle in his way to the Scry Family legacy. But not for long.

The boys name was Makato scry and he was Mr. Silver's only grandson.

Tillian appeared on the door step of Angelina's home. The home was beautiful Mansion that sat on to of hill high above the ground. In the moring the sun would wash across the estate, the sight was absolutley breath taking. At night the stars would blank the sky and was not obscured by street lamps and stoplights. Tillian missed mrs and mr scry. They were noble and proud people of the loving type.

Years ago they asked Tillian, who was a long time friend of Angelina's and school mate, to be there sons keeper. Tillian was delighted and honored by there request agreed happily to the job. A keeper was like a life time bodygaurd. All childeren in the Scry family was granted one before birth. No one knows who started but they did know why they some had. The Scry family was an old asian wizarding family. Over the decades the family amassed a large amount of money and wealth. Whether through the muggles many wars, or by rising in ranks among the noble asian class through marriages and politics. The money was always kept in the family and handed down to different branches and family member. When some one died the money was handed over to the next of kin, if it was not and some one took it who it did not belong the family would simple eliminate the problem. Sadly this did not stop the assasination, murders and fueds between different members. So that is when the keepers came into play. They where hired to protect there charges till death.Knowing all this Tillian accept and this responsibilty.

Tillian did not have much to worry about for the family, through its own destruction, was now a memory. The only known members where angelina and he family. Sadly though Angelina and here husband were killed in a plane crash year ago. Nanny, angelina's keeper, kept watch of the only surviving member of the dark legacy of the scry family.Makato. Tillian had gone away to get schooling at the request and nagging of nanny,who was like a mother to him and angelina. On his return he heard of her tradgic death and also of a dark secret.

The dark secret was Makato was not the only living member of the family. There was one other who exsisted. Makato Grandfather Mr. Silver. It had seemed that he had forfeited all his claims to the family years ago due to his hate for how is family allowed the blood of the scry to become infect with muggles. He disappeared one day and was never seen again. May thought someone had was killed by some other member, while others said he went into exile. Never the less he was back and was now seeking the family fortune. However since Makato was named next in line the fortune was kept in a safe in which could be open only when Makato turned 18.

Mr. silver had found ways around it by adopting the boy and becoming the boys legal gaurdian. Mr. Silver would be next in line if Makato died. That is what brought tillian back to this place.

Not even knocking Tillian drew his wand and magic the doors open.

"Mr. Silver I wish to speak to you."

Turning around without worry Mr. Silver layed his eyes on a rather young man. He was built and hold an air of courage and pride. Mr silver rolled his eyes and then spit on the ground near the mans feet, not caring that it was his floor.

"And who the Hell are you? If have some nerve coming into my house like that I have the right nerve to kill you on the spot!" Snarled Mr. Silver letting his disgust get the best of him.

Tillian drawing his wand to show the very disrespectful Mr. silver that he was not afraid to duel, Tillian continue, "I am Makato's Keeper and I have come to discuss a few things with you." Tillian said calmly.

"So your the boy's Keeper," Mr. Silver said with even more disgust. "How unfortunate! So what is it that you want? Whatever it is you better make it fast your pressence is making sick to my stomach" spat Mr. Silver.

"I have come to ask you if I could adopt Makato as my son. You have no need for him and could careless about his well being" Tillian said not wavering.

Tillian anger spike up at what Mr. Silver said"So you only want the boy for the money. Absolutley not. It is his by right and it is now protected by magic older than you." Tillian said now shaking.

"I know about the will, The funds will be transfered to the boy on the day of his 18th birthday. Only he and his allowed to open the safe. Until that day his gaurdian will inherit the money on the boys deathbed." Mr. Silver said as though everyone knew."Sadly the boy should not have been the next in line, I was next in line. But if something happens to the boy...well I will become next in line." Mr silver said threeatingly.

Mr. Silver laughed at the would-be attack. Mr. Silver with the agility of someone half his age quickly side step the attack. Now anger setting in started to pour from Mr. Silver "GET OUT OF MY HOME" Raising his staff and slamming it back down the door flew open as a spell rushed toward Tillian.

Tillian had watched as the old man dodge his spell with ease. Tillian was even in more shock when Mr. Silver attacked back. Mr silver spell hit Tillian dead on in the chest. The impact alone propelled Tillian backwards out of the open door. Breathlessly, Tillian forced himself up off the ground. "If you harm a hair on the boys head I will kill you" Tillian said in a low fierce voice. Not waiting for a response Tillian left.

At Tillians threat and embarassment Mr. Silver Laughed out loud as he closed the door to his home. "I would love to see you stop me!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back