Dark and Pail

Ai Adlam

OOC First Name
Ana. V
Wand
Walnut Wand 14 1/2" Essence of Vampire Blood
There where many reason that Ai didn't come out of her dorm too often and this was one of them. Too many people, too close together being much too loud. Still there was little she could do about it seeing as their dorm was being treated for a plague of flees that she knew didn't come from her lovely Heruken. The four year old cat was right next to her as Ai sat on the steps of the Entrance Hall in her tight black skirt and cream colored shirt and matching gloves.. Ai looked even more like she belonged in another time pirod.

Then again Ai was Steampunk by nature. There was something about olden time clockwork and the olden time style that appealed to the hard to please girl. Ai like always had a book in front of her face. She didn't want to see anyone at the moment, let alone someone that would irritate her to no end.

Hiria was in the Entrance Hall, and was about to go up the stairs, when all of sudden she started sneezing. She looked around for what could be causing it. That's when she saw it. A cat! She was allergic to cats. She saw a girl sitting by it. Without moving too close, Hiria asked politely (well as politely as you can when you're sneezing) "Excuse me, Is that your cat?"

Ai could hear someone sneezing but it was none of Ai's concern really. She continued to read until a scrawny little first year got the nerve to talk to her. Her frosty eyes flickered up to the girl. "How very observant of you." She said in her usual mono-tone while placing a hand on Heruken. The cat's tail twitched but nothing more. It had learned how to be still until the last moment when he could strike. There where a fair few in the dorms that had reserved scratches because they had not noticed Heruken there. "Do you have an issue with him?" She asked slowly.

"Nothing personal with the cat, it's just that I'm - ACHOO! - allergic." Hiria said while sneezing again.

Ai sighed softly. "Then it's a simple matter of going away isn't it." She said only the slightest sneer in her voice. Ai with her many illnesses never had any sympathy for anyone with something as little as allergies.

"I was also going to say that apart from the fact I'm allergic -ACHOO- It's a beautiful cat." Hiria said and sneezed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back