Dare

She would take the bikini grimace by havinging stepped in. I shall burnt them myself, she would laugh shaking her head. "Your to scared to even pull a fast one one me" she sneered playfully turning around, as if she where to leave knowing well he would stop her at an moment....

Alex laughed. 'You don't even know me'Alex replied. He remembered the kissing booth bruin had set up a while ago and wondered if he got Maddie to repeat that, if that was good enough.

Patricia was laughing so hard, she was just able to shake her head at the boy. Drying her eyes she looked up and saw Lemina, "Hey Lemi." She said with a broad grin.

After a few minutes she saw another girl, a trasfer, Nina! She remembered. "Yeah, call me Pat." Everyone else does.

Patricia laighed along with the girls as Alex got slighlty more confident about his situation. Once Patricia had calmed down she said, "I'll see you all later." Turning she walked through the portrait hole, still laughing.

Nina grinned widely at Maddie's and Alex's small competetive talk and she said, "If any of you fancy daring me I'm game." She smiled mischievously then said, "But since we are daring Maddiie.. " Nina bit her lip as she tried to think of some dares Maddiie could do that would be interesting to see. Nina looked as Patricia left and she smiled at her and mumbled, "Bye."

"Hmmm correction you dont know me" she chuckle looking back at Alex than at Nina "What do you have in mind?" she tilt her head to the side again, was about to follow Pat.

'Your on aswell then'Alex replied to Nina smiling. He couldn't think of anything else that he could dare Maddie with though.

Libby passed Pat breifly on the way out the common room. She was still laughing at the thought, "Oh, ive missed it" she said seeing Alex had taken them off. She saw two others, one she didn't know. "Hi Lemi, i haven't seen you in a while" she turned back to the others, "Whoose turn is it next? Oh and i finished the packet" she said, pulling out a crumbled bag from her pocket and grinning.

"Yes you did and these two are conteplating on what I should do" she waited near the port hole leaning against the wall "I think I've won this game, but than again their is the truth" she started to wonder why no one ever asked that question or choose it.

Nina couldn't help but roll her eyes as some first year came, she was not a fan of the first years that HNZ had recruited, they were a bunch of twats and didn't like any of them. But that was probably because she was getting bitter more and more, everything in her life was getting more confusing and these first years seemed to bring so much drama, not to mention the fact that they moved so fast with the opposite sex, it was like someone gave them all an extra shot of hormones, she had actually seen two first years snogging. Nina cringed at the thought, it was disgusting, she hoped that Darcy would have more sense then to do anything like that when and if he started at Hogwarts.. She snapped back into reality after the little rant going through her mind was finished and she completely ignored the first year's words but shot her a fake smile that looked exactly like her normal ones, she was very good at acting when it had to do something like this. Nina looked back over at Maddiie and pursed her lips as she thought of a dare for her, but was shooting blanks.

Alex laughed and investigated the packet, taking it from her hand and shaking it upside down. 'That's not fair. I didn't even get one. One single bean'alex complained, joking. Suddenly a bean popped out of the bag and he caught it smiling. 'Yes. See what winging gets you'Alex said before popping the bean into his mouth, savouring the flavour of melted white chocolate. 'Nice'he said chucking the crumpled packet back at her.

She grinned at him when the bag was thrown bag to her, and tried it for herself "I never had a chocolate one" she moaned jokily, shaking the packet. Nothing fell out. She gave him a look but then stuck out her tongue. "Sure it does" she laughed, and shoved it back in her pocket.

"So the game is over than" she shrugs seeing as no one had a dare for her. Instead of waiting around she decide to go back into the common room feeling the tiredness creep up on her. That was a good laugh, but now she would have to go back finishing whatever she was doing before the game got started.

'Hey, what you doing?'Alex asked as he saw Maddie start to go. 'Truth or dare?'he asked Maddie finally knowing a dare that would be good, smiling.

Maddiie turned around once again "Dare!" she would call out

Alex smild crookedly. 'Here we go. You'll go tommorrow to the quiddtch pitch and get one of the school brooms. Choose one of the hoops and just sit on them , dropping the broom to the floor whilst your sitting on there. Then you'll just shoot for help from up there and whoever comes to your help, whether it be a Prof or whatever. You'll kiss them thank you, not mentioning it's a dare by the way'Alex told her smiling. He was proud of that plan. It was quite a good one and of course, if anything went comepletely wrong, he would always be ready to 'catch' her.

Nina listened to all that was going on but didn't respond to anything until he heard Alex's dare for Maddiie, she pursed her lips, she didn't want Maddiie to get hurt so she would have to watch in the stands or something to make sure if she lost her balance she could catch her, she didn't want anyone dying because of some dare, it wouldn't be good at all.

Lemina smiled at everyone, but wasn't really in the mood to play truth or dare. "Hey, that is was pretty funny. But I think I'll head back to the common room now." Lemi made up a quick excuse. "I've got some Herbology homework which I really should get around to doing." She gave the group a quick grin before stepping into the common room and returning to their dorm.

She smiled, "Nice one". She gave a small wave to Lemi, "see you later". She should head off herself but this was too fun.

Maddiie parted her lips in shock "Your kidding me right?" she would ask with her honey optics wide open "You must be bloody joking" she said again, escpically after hearing the kissing part, than she went with the plan. After seeing a loop hole in it, she would nod smirking a bit to herself, hiding what she was thinking inside. "Fine, I'm up for it" she finally said watching Lemi by pass her.

Alex smiled before looking at her suspiciously at her smirking. 'Ok. right I'm heading in. After all that skipping, you do tend to get a bit tired'alex joked at the end, signalling for the girls to go in first.

(where's the loop hold? :wacko: :blink: )

Nina nodded her head and said, "Same.." Nina walked into the common room before Alex and the other girls, when she was in the common room she said, "Well loves I actually think I'm going to get to bed.. I'm bloody exhausted." She grinned at them and headed out of the common room and into the dorm room.

She would nod smiling to herself, heading into the port hole, getting ready for tomorrow action.

Libby walked back into the common room. "Thanks" she said on her way in. She wan't tired so just went back to reading her book in an armchair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back