Dare

Alex Cullen

Wand
Rowan Wood 12"1/4 Essence of Silver Thistle
Alex opened the common room door and popped his head out scanning to see how many people were around. Not that many. Maybe a couple of first year boys, Help, and a couple of second years girls. Luckily, he didn't know any of them. Looking back into the common room and he toook a deep breath and walked out into the corridor. He certaintly wasn't going to back out now. He started running along the corridor before jumping up and and annoucing 'I'm a girl everyone'. his face grew red as he continued running . He tiptoed behind one of the older girls he knew before saying 'I'm a girl'in a high-pitched voice. he laughed and started running down the next corridor, the heat still not leaving his face. Might as well enjoy it now that I'm out here, he thought before skipping the down the rest of the hall. 'i'm a girl. I'm a girl. Lalalalala. I'm a girl. I'm a girl. Nanananana'he started singing in mock of Maddie's voice.

She would watch holding back her laughter. "Wooot go Cullen I like what I see" she whistle real loud so that he can get more embrassed" Is that date I see in our near future?"she busted out laughing again, never again play this game with me she said again laughing to herself.

Alex went even redder at Maddie's whistling. He turned round and smiled innocently. 'Only if gy honey, only if you're gay'he said high pitched voice before doing a girlish giggle. He continued to skip but his face was growing back to his normal colour. He smiled, thinking it's all for fun. He continued to skip about in a zig-zag along the corridor. 'girly girl. girly girl. I'm a girl woppdee doo'he chanted sarcastically half the time.

She chuckles again watching him prance around.

((Back in the common room?)

(aww, thought we could get an audience here. :( )

She would giggle holding her side as she waves her wand. Making small sparks fly out right behind Alex so he would become more noticeable. She kept laughing calling out "Gentlemen pick your choice" she would laugh again watching him prance around. Than a horrible though appear in her mind, "Oh gosh" she said trying to compose herself, oh gosh he may do something bad against me.

'Hey'Alex complained as sparks hit him behind. 'He turned to Maddie as she just made it worse. He sighed keeping his cool before taking Maddie hand and skipping with her. 'We're tthe girls, we're da girl. Lalalala'He sand smiling. 'Having fun?'he asked her.

She would laugh taking back her hand..."No your just enjoying it" she said looking at him "But you do look better than me in that suit, you ca keep it" she grinned again.

Alex laughed. 'No way. I'm not having a bikini with me for the rest of my life'Alex retorted smiling. 'Lalalalala, I'm gonna wear it tongiht'he said remembering one of Pinks new songs. 'Ladadadaladada, I'm a girl today'

Patricia had been outside for a while, enjoying the day. She turned on to the fourth floor corridor, wanting to go back to the common room and relax for a while.

As she got closer to the common room she heard the sound of a bad imatation of boy pretending to be girl singing, slightly confused she sped up to the common room. Turning the corner she stood in amazement, she started to burst out laughing. It was on the transfer boys, there was only one transfer boy in hufflepuff, Alexs somthing she thought to herself.

Walking over to the potrait whole she saw Maddiie, "Hey Maddiie, what the hell is going on here." She said still laughing.

Alex had been too busy singing and skipping about that he failed to notice one of the hufflepuff join them. He kept skipping before finally noticing. 'Want a kiss honey? We can paint our nails together if you like?'Alex joked smiling before going back to his dare. he was actually having fun. Everyone will have forgotten by toniht, Alex thought smiling.

She would grinned back At Pat. "Alex was dared to dress like a girl" she laughed again than handed Alex her pourse and sun glasses she was able to grab before leaving the common room "Here miss pretty you forgot your glasses and purse" she giggled again shaking her head.

Lemina was walking up to the common room. She was shattered from the day. As she got up the stairs she heard a lot of noise. Oh great, a load of first years... again. She sighed and rolled her eyes. The minute she got up she realised it was not first years, rather two fifth years - Alex, the transfer and Maddiie - and Pat. "Umm, hi."

Alex was smiling before hearing Maddie. his face fell immeadiately. 'You'Alex said hobviously annoyed. 'Are so lucky I am a nice person at the moment'Alex said before flicking his head they way they do it on the films and slipping glases on. 'How can you wear these? It's like black in here now'alex said tring to see. he took the purse and started skipping about hyper, still not seeing.

Nina was sitting in the common room when she heard an oddly familiar voice singing, "Ladadadaladada, I'm a girl today." She pressed her eye brows together curiously and closed the book she was reading called, Loveless. Nina then stood up and adjusted her pink and black scarf and her loose white t shirt before hugging her book to her body and walking out of the common room and into the corridor. She spotted Maddie and Alex, he had been the one that was yelling, she just caught his last words and giggled wildly and said, "Well well well Alex, you sure changed a lot since I saw you last." She walked towards the three students and said, "Hi Maddie.. and umm Patricia right?" She grinned at the girls softly. She then spotted Lemina and smiled warmly at her and said, "Hi Lemi."

"Hello Nina and Lemi!" she would squeal runnig to hug them both beofre turning around towards Alex "Aint he a beauty" she laughed at her little model that she just created. "Sorry these two were perking me to play truth or dare" so she pointed at Alex as he prance around more in her pink bathing suit.

Lemi smiled weakly at Nina when she appeared. "Hey." She looked around at Pat, Maddiie, Alex. "May, I, umm, ask why you are a girl?" She suppressed a giggle looking up at the older boy dressed as he was. Lemi grinned when Maddiie told her what had happened. "Aaaah!"

Alex heard a familiar voice and grinned, his cheeks going red. 'Oh, I know. Blame certain someone over there'Alex said pointing towards a wall where he thought Maddie was. He continued skipping but seeing as he was now clueless to where anything was with sunglasses on he skipped right onto a wall. 'Ow'he said rubbing his head and taking the sunglasses off. 'These are a lethal weapon befoe laughing. He began singing again skipping now along the whole corridor, round and back again round the other way.

Nina sighed and said, "Oh he sure is." She hugged Maddiie back with a warm smile then turned to Maddiie and whispered to her but loud enough so Alex heard her, "Please tell me that's not his." She nudged her head indicating the hot pink bikini. Her eyes widened when she saw Alex skip into a wall and she walked over to him carefully but stopped when he got up and skipped around. "You okay?" Nina asked gently.

"Well it was mines" she looked at Alex as he walked into the wall "Hey Hey becareful wth them shades" she called out snickering as the joke dies out. "He seem a bit to comfortable in that" she told the other girls that where standing there laughing a bt more.

Alex put the ok sign up skipping back to them. 'Right,'he said, sliding the sunglasses back up that kept falling now. 'Please tell me that's the dare finished. There isn't anything girls do that i haven't done now'Alex said mostly to Maddie. He rubbed his nose figuring a bruise would appear in a couple of days anyway, still smiling.

Lemina laughed. A male fifth year running around in female attire wasn't exactly a regular occurence. "I love the look!" She smiled at Maddiie, Nina and Pat.

She laughed at Maddiie's words and teased, "A bit too comfortable." She smiled to Alex and walked back over to the girls and Alex and looked over at Maddiie waiting for her response but shot Alex a fleeting glance with a smile, and a blush. They were only friends now.. right? You're only friends, Nina reminded herself as she tore her gaze from Alex to Lemi.

"Yes Its over" she smiled taking the glasses from his optics. "You can keep the suit or burnt it, it doesnt matter" she laughed a bit than tilt her head to the side" Shall we continue on, someone next to ask the question" she stared at the other girls and Alex too see if this game would be turning in their favor, or possiblity not.

Alex sighed and slipped the bikini off rather quickly and handed back everything to Maddie. 'There you go'Alex said. 'Nobody will ever remind of this again, please'Alex quickly added to the rest of them. Alex laughed. 'Oh you just wait. I am going to come up with the best dare, just you wait'Alex joked playfully looking at Maddie in particular.

(dare help anyone??? :blink: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back